'Law and Order: SVU' Taps Sharon Stone as Prosecutor
Just a day after Executive Producer Neal Baer confirmed that Mischa Barton would guest star on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", it is reported that Sharon Stone would also jump into the wagon. Unlike Barton who is to tackle only one episode, Stone is set for four episodes airing starting April.
According to EW, Stone will be a former cop who switches lane to become a prosecutor. She "presumably" will give Benson, Stabler and the rest of the team, a hard time. "It is obviously a thrill and a delight to have a star of Sharon's wattage and importance joining SVU," SVU showrunner Dick Wolf said.
Before "SVU", Sharon Stone made an appearance in three episodes of ABC's "The Practice" for which she won an Emmy in 2004 as attorney Sheila Carlisle. She also had a recurring role on Showtime's "Huff" two years later.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby