'Law and Order: SVU' Taps Sharon Stone as Prosecutor
Just a day after Executive Producer Neal Baer confirmed that Mischa Barton would guest star on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", it is reported that Sharon Stone would also jump into the wagon. Unlike Barton who is to tackle only one episode, Stone is set for four episodes airing starting April.
According to EW, Stone will be a former cop who switches lane to become a prosecutor. She "presumably" will give Benson, Stabler and the rest of the team, a hard time. "It is obviously a thrill and a delight to have a star of Sharon's wattage and importance joining SVU," SVU showrunner Dick Wolf said.
Before "SVU", Sharon Stone made an appearance in three episodes of ABC's "The Practice" for which she won an Emmy in 2004 as attorney Sheila Carlisle. She also had a recurring role on Showtime's "Huff" two years later.
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character