'Law and Order: SVU' Taps Sharon Stone as Prosecutor
Just a day after Executive Producer Neal Baer confirmed that Mischa Barton would guest star on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", it is reported that Sharon Stone would also jump into the wagon. Unlike Barton who is to tackle only one episode, Stone is set for four episodes airing starting April.
According to EW, Stone will be a former cop who switches lane to become a prosecutor. She "presumably" will give Benson, Stabler and the rest of the team, a hard time. "It is obviously a thrill and a delight to have a star of Sharon's wattage and importance joining SVU," SVU showrunner Dick Wolf said.
Before "SVU", Sharon Stone made an appearance in three episodes of ABC's "The Practice" for which she won an Emmy in 2004 as attorney Sheila Carlisle. She also had a recurring role on Showtime's "Huff" two years later.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie