Woman Claims to Have Sex Tape of Tiger Woods
More bad news are getting on Tiger Woods' way with the latest claim of a sex tape. The pro golfer who is in the middle of a marital problem following alleged affairs with several women is claimed to have an explicit video of him engaging in sex with an unidentified woman.
The first to get the hand on the sex video is Vivid Entertainment's Steven Hirsch who told TMZ that the woman approached him in December to tell him about the tape. Hirsch's people have watched 30 seconds of the video but could not confirm that it was indeed Tiger in action. Hirsch is still trying to verify the man in the tape which the woman said was shot approximately two years ago.
Before the sex tape claim, Tiger Woods has been hit with a rumor of his leaked nude photos. Playgirl which was the magazine offered the publishing right, turned down the chance because it was "impossible to 100 percent verify".
On another report, Tiger allegedly consumed illegal drug with computer technician Susie Ogran. "One of his friends said, 'I've got some Ecstasy - let's roll,' and produced little white pills, smaller than aspirin," Susie said as quoted by National Enquirer. "Tiger and I did one pill each. I'm sure Tiger was hoping it would turn me on so he could get me into bed, and he took the pill so casually that it seemed to me he was used to doing it."
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick