Jackson Rathbone Could Be in Trouble for Letting Out 'Eclipse' Script
Following rumor that a complete script for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has been leaked, a screenshot of the first page of the blue script has been found by The Dish Rag. If it is really part of the script, Jackson Rathbone may get a call from Summit Entertainment soon as his name is stamped on the page, which means the property belongs to him.
Though so, the script does not reveal much about the film but suggests that it will be opened with scenes in which Xavier Samuel's Riley is going to be turned into a vampire by Bryce Dallas Howard's Victoria. In the book, Riley will be sent after Bella Swan by the female antagonist character. The screenshot of the first page can be seen at The Dish Rag.
"Eclipse" has wrapped production in October 2009 and is currently in post-production. It will continue the story of mortal beauty Bella Swan, played by Kristen Stewart, and her vampire lover Edward Cullen, portrayed by Robert Pattinson. Additionally, this upcoming movie will see Taylor Lautner returning to reprise his role as Jacob Black.
David Slade serves as the man behind the lens for the third "Twilight" film, which is scripted by Melissa Rosenberg. Meanwhile, Summit plans to release the flick both on IMAX screens and in traditional movie theaters across the U.S. on June 30, 2010.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'