Jackson Rathbone Could Be in Trouble for Letting Out 'Eclipse' Script
Following rumor that a complete script for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has been leaked, a screenshot of the first page of the blue script has been found by The Dish Rag. If it is really part of the script, Jackson Rathbone may get a call from Summit Entertainment soon as his name is stamped on the page, which means the property belongs to him.
Though so, the script does not reveal much about the film but suggests that it will be opened with scenes in which Xavier Samuel's Riley is going to be turned into a vampire by Bryce Dallas Howard's Victoria. In the book, Riley will be sent after Bella Swan by the female antagonist character. The screenshot of the first page can be seen at The Dish Rag.
"Eclipse" has wrapped production in October 2009 and is currently in post-production. It will continue the story of mortal beauty Bella Swan, played by Kristen Stewart, and her vampire lover Edward Cullen, portrayed by Robert Pattinson. Additionally, this upcoming movie will see Taylor Lautner returning to reprise his role as Jacob Black.
David Slade serves as the man behind the lens for the third "Twilight" film, which is scripted by Melissa Rosenberg. Meanwhile, Summit plans to release the flick both on IMAX screens and in traditional movie theaters across the U.S. on June 30, 2010.
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role