Jackson Rathbone Could Be in Trouble for Letting Out 'Eclipse' Script
Following rumor that a complete script for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has been leaked, a screenshot of the first page of the blue script has been found by The Dish Rag. If it is really part of the script, Jackson Rathbone may get a call from Summit Entertainment soon as his name is stamped on the page, which means the property belongs to him.
Though so, the script does not reveal much about the film but suggests that it will be opened with scenes in which Xavier Samuel's Riley is going to be turned into a vampire by Bryce Dallas Howard's Victoria. In the book, Riley will be sent after Bella Swan by the female antagonist character. The screenshot of the first page can be seen at The Dish Rag.
"Eclipse" has wrapped production in October 2009 and is currently in post-production. It will continue the story of mortal beauty Bella Swan, played by Kristen Stewart, and her vampire lover Edward Cullen, portrayed by Robert Pattinson. Additionally, this upcoming movie will see Taylor Lautner returning to reprise his role as Jacob Black.
David Slade serves as the man behind the lens for the third "Twilight" film, which is scripted by Melissa Rosenberg. Meanwhile, Summit plans to release the flick both on IMAX screens and in traditional movie theaters across the U.S. on June 30, 2010.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle