Lady GaGa and Green Day Confirmed to Rock 2010 Grammy Awards
After announcing that Pink, Dave Matthews Band and Zac Brown Band as performers, organizers for the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards throw in two other big names to the already star-studded line-up. The latest musicians set to sing at the event are Lady GaGa and Green Day.
They will be joined by previously-confirmed musical guests Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell. Among those singers, Taylor is rumored to take double duties. She reportedly will not only sing but also present an award during the biggest event in the music industry.
More acclaimed music acts are promised to be brought to the stage of Staples Center in Los Angeles, California where the award is going to take place on January 31. "Don't fret yet! We'll be announcing more performers in the coming weeks," so people from the event wrote on Twitter. Also, presenters and special segments will be unveiled on a later date.
Lady GaGa scores five nominations at the 2010 Grammy Awards. Green Day, Pink, Dave Matthews Band and Lady Antebellum scoop two nods each. Zac Brown Band receive three gongs, Taylor Swift gets eight nods, Black Eyed Peas and Maxwell are nominated in six categories, while Beyonce Knowles leads the pack with ten.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked