Lady GaGa and Green Day Confirmed to Rock 2010 Grammy Awards
After announcing that Pink, Dave Matthews Band and Zac Brown Band as performers, organizers for the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards throw in two other big names to the already star-studded line-up. The latest musicians set to sing at the event are Lady GaGa and Green Day.
They will be joined by previously-confirmed musical guests Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell. Among those singers, Taylor is rumored to take double duties. She reportedly will not only sing but also present an award during the biggest event in the music industry.
More acclaimed music acts are promised to be brought to the stage of Staples Center in Los Angeles, California where the award is going to take place on January 31. "Don't fret yet! We'll be announcing more performers in the coming weeks," so people from the event wrote on Twitter. Also, presenters and special segments will be unveiled on a later date.
Lady GaGa scores five nominations at the 2010 Grammy Awards. Green Day, Pink, Dave Matthews Band and Lady Antebellum scoop two nods each. Zac Brown Band receive three gongs, Taylor Swift gets eight nods, Black Eyed Peas and Maxwell are nominated in six categories, while Beyonce Knowles leads the pack with ten.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?