Lady GaGa and Green Day Confirmed to Rock 2010 Grammy Awards
After announcing that Pink, Dave Matthews Band and Zac Brown Band as performers, organizers for the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards throw in two other big names to the already star-studded line-up. The latest musicians set to sing at the event are Lady GaGa and Green Day.
They will be joined by previously-confirmed musical guests Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell. Among those singers, Taylor is rumored to take double duties. She reportedly will not only sing but also present an award during the biggest event in the music industry.
More acclaimed music acts are promised to be brought to the stage of Staples Center in Los Angeles, California where the award is going to take place on January 31. "Don't fret yet! We'll be announcing more performers in the coming weeks," so people from the event wrote on Twitter. Also, presenters and special segments will be unveiled on a later date.
Lady GaGa scores five nominations at the 2010 Grammy Awards. Green Day, Pink, Dave Matthews Band and Lady Antebellum scoop two nods each. Zac Brown Band receive three gongs, Taylor Swift gets eight nods, Black Eyed Peas and Maxwell are nominated in six categories, while Beyonce Knowles leads the pack with ten.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia