Britney Spears' New Single to Come Out in March
Britney Spears' brand new single which is yet to be titled is rumored to be sent to radios in March. The news was brought forward by KIIS-FM which also hinted that the song may be the one which is produced by David Guetta.
The album in which the track appears, meanwhile, reportedly will be dropped several months afterward. On what to expect from the "Circus" singer's forthcoming album, one of its producers Jon Asher told New York Post that it will feature "epic" sounds.
"Epic Pop is a genre that I am pioneering at the moment. Music that has meaning. It's not your everyday pop love bug sound. It's upbeat rhythms and sounds with meaningful emotional lyrics that people can feel. Something that truly moves you," he explained.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'