Kristen Stewart's Another Side Shown in New 'Welcome to the Rileys' Pic
New image from drama film "Welcome to the Rileys" starring Kristen Stewart has been released. Debuted by MTV, the still features the lead actress and her co-star James Gandolfini sitting outside what looks like a laundromat.
Unlike some of the previously released photos which capture her stripper character in sexy costume, the new picture features Stewart's Mallory as a common girl donning tattered jeans and a T-shirt. Meanwhile, Gandolfini is seen wearing a striped shirt matched with khaki pants.
"Welcome to the Rileys" revolves around Mallory, a troubled teenager who becomes a stripper. On a business trip to New Orleans, a damaged man, played by James Gandolfini, meets her. Later, he and his wife, portrayed by Melissa Leo, try to help Mallory. The young woman, in return, unites the grieving couple who has drifted apart after the death of their daughter.
Joining Kristen Stewart, Gandolfini and Leo in the cast ensemble are David Jensen and Lance E. Nichols. Directed by Jake Scott, the indie movie is planned to be debuted during 2010 Sundance Film Festival, in which it is named as one of the films in U.S. Dramatic Competition. Argonaut Pictures plans to release the film widely in the U.S. in 2010.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special