Kristen Stewart's Another Side Shown in New 'Welcome to the Rileys' Pic
New image from drama film "Welcome to the Rileys" starring Kristen Stewart has been released. Debuted by MTV, the still features the lead actress and her co-star James Gandolfini sitting outside what looks like a laundromat.
Unlike some of the previously released photos which capture her stripper character in sexy costume, the new picture features Stewart's Mallory as a common girl donning tattered jeans and a T-shirt. Meanwhile, Gandolfini is seen wearing a striped shirt matched with khaki pants.
"Welcome to the Rileys" revolves around Mallory, a troubled teenager who becomes a stripper. On a business trip to New Orleans, a damaged man, played by James Gandolfini, meets her. Later, he and his wife, portrayed by Melissa Leo, try to help Mallory. The young woman, in return, unites the grieving couple who has drifted apart after the death of their daughter.
Joining Kristen Stewart, Gandolfini and Leo in the cast ensemble are David Jensen and Lance E. Nichols. Directed by Jake Scott, the indie movie is planned to be debuted during 2010 Sundance Film Festival, in which it is named as one of the films in U.S. Dramatic Competition. Argonaut Pictures plans to release the film widely in the U.S. in 2010.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis