Kristen Stewart's Another Side Shown in New 'Welcome to the Rileys' Pic
New image from drama film "Welcome to the Rileys" starring Kristen Stewart has been released. Debuted by MTV, the still features the lead actress and her co-star James Gandolfini sitting outside what looks like a laundromat.
Unlike some of the previously released photos which capture her stripper character in sexy costume, the new picture features Stewart's Mallory as a common girl donning tattered jeans and a T-shirt. Meanwhile, Gandolfini is seen wearing a striped shirt matched with khaki pants.
"Welcome to the Rileys" revolves around Mallory, a troubled teenager who becomes a stripper. On a business trip to New Orleans, a damaged man, played by James Gandolfini, meets her. Later, he and his wife, portrayed by Melissa Leo, try to help Mallory. The young woman, in return, unites the grieving couple who has drifted apart after the death of their daughter.
Joining Kristen Stewart, Gandolfini and Leo in the cast ensemble are David Jensen and Lance E. Nichols. Directed by Jake Scott, the indie movie is planned to be debuted during 2010 Sundance Film Festival, in which it is named as one of the films in U.S. Dramatic Competition. Argonaut Pictures plans to release the film widely in the U.S. in 2010.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective