Kristen Stewart's Another Side Shown in New 'Welcome to the Rileys' Pic
New image from drama film "Welcome to the Rileys" starring Kristen Stewart has been released. Debuted by MTV, the still features the lead actress and her co-star James Gandolfini sitting outside what looks like a laundromat.
Unlike some of the previously released photos which capture her stripper character in sexy costume, the new picture features Stewart's Mallory as a common girl donning tattered jeans and a T-shirt. Meanwhile, Gandolfini is seen wearing a striped shirt matched with khaki pants.
"Welcome to the Rileys" revolves around Mallory, a troubled teenager who becomes a stripper. On a business trip to New Orleans, a damaged man, played by James Gandolfini, meets her. Later, he and his wife, portrayed by Melissa Leo, try to help Mallory. The young woman, in return, unites the grieving couple who has drifted apart after the death of their daughter.
Joining Kristen Stewart, Gandolfini and Leo in the cast ensemble are David Jensen and Lance E. Nichols. Directed by Jake Scott, the indie movie is planned to be debuted during 2010 Sundance Film Festival, in which it is named as one of the films in U.S. Dramatic Competition. Argonaut Pictures plans to release the film widely in the U.S. in 2010.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers