Kristen Stewart's Another Side Shown in New 'Welcome to the Rileys' Pic
New image from drama film "Welcome to the Rileys" starring Kristen Stewart has been released. Debuted by MTV, the still features the lead actress and her co-star James Gandolfini sitting outside what looks like a laundromat.
Unlike some of the previously released photos which capture her stripper character in sexy costume, the new picture features Stewart's Mallory as a common girl donning tattered jeans and a T-shirt. Meanwhile, Gandolfini is seen wearing a striped shirt matched with khaki pants.
"Welcome to the Rileys" revolves around Mallory, a troubled teenager who becomes a stripper. On a business trip to New Orleans, a damaged man, played by James Gandolfini, meets her. Later, he and his wife, portrayed by Melissa Leo, try to help Mallory. The young woman, in return, unites the grieving couple who has drifted apart after the death of their daughter.
Joining Kristen Stewart, Gandolfini and Leo in the cast ensemble are David Jensen and Lance E. Nichols. Directed by Jake Scott, the indie movie is planned to be debuted during 2010 Sundance Film Festival, in which it is named as one of the films in U.S. Dramatic Competition. Argonaut Pictures plans to release the film widely in the U.S. in 2010.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3