'Thor' Costume Tests Described
As "Thor" is scheduled to start production later in January, crew and cast have begun preparing for the making of the film. Most recently, this upcoming Kenneth Branagh-directed movie had costume tests, which have been described by President of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige through his statement posted on Marvel official website.
"To be honest the thing that I'm most excited about right now though, is the screen test we just finished for 'Thor'," Feige shared. "We've done some costume tests and watching the Asgardians walk onto the sound stage takes me back to that first time I saw the 'X-Men' on the set all together in Toronto. Only it was unlike anything we've ever put on film before!"
"It's great to be starting the next decade in such an exciting way just as we did last decade," he additionally said on the superhero movie project. "We're really redefining the comic book genre and what a Marvel movie can be. It's going to be great."
"Thor" is an epic adventure that spans the Marvel Universe from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard. The story centers on Chris Hemsworth's Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior, who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions, but he later learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of Asgard tries to invade Earth. The film is slated for a May 20, 2011 release date in the U.S.
More Thor News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'