'Thor' Costume Tests Described
As "Thor" is scheduled to start production later in January, crew and cast have begun preparing for the making of the film. Most recently, this upcoming Kenneth Branagh-directed movie had costume tests, which have been described by President of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige through his statement posted on Marvel official website.
"To be honest the thing that I'm most excited about right now though, is the screen test we just finished for 'Thor'," Feige shared. "We've done some costume tests and watching the Asgardians walk onto the sound stage takes me back to that first time I saw the 'X-Men' on the set all together in Toronto. Only it was unlike anything we've ever put on film before!"
"It's great to be starting the next decade in such an exciting way just as we did last decade," he additionally said on the superhero movie project. "We're really redefining the comic book genre and what a Marvel movie can be. It's going to be great."
"Thor" is an epic adventure that spans the Marvel Universe from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard. The story centers on Chris Hemsworth's Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior, who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions, but he later learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of Asgard tries to invade Earth. The film is slated for a May 20, 2011 release date in the U.S.
More Thor News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!