Adam Lambert Responds to Him Disqualified From Open House Party
Shortly after learning that he was disqualified from Open House Party because there was mass voting by fans, Adam Lambert took it to his Twitter to share his insight regarding that matter. "Open House Party is a great supporter of my songs, but when there is an organized group of fans calling stations nonstop, it understandably upsets them," he wrote.
"Stations can track over-use of requests and fraudulent requests and I would hate to lose their support," he continued. Prior to the message, he posted a tweet, "I love that you want to support my music and call in requests, but please be mindful of how often you do so..."
Adam furthermore thanked fans for their overwhelming support, "I really appreciate your passion and dedication to getting my music on the radio, but don't drive the stations crazy!." He then added, "FYI. That doesn't mean to stop requesting!! Just try not to do it 30 times in one day.... Just Cool it on the redial/resend kick."
Open House Party is a radio show hosted on Saturday and Sunday nights by John Garabedian and Kannon respectively. It features a segment where a new song will be played each week and voting to determine either the track is "Make It" or "Break It" will be held afterwards.
According to RCA Records, the primary culprit of Adam Lambert removed from this week's voting is that there were multiple requests to Open House Party's Twitter account, where requests actually are not accepted. Though so, it was confirmed Adam will be eligible again next week.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked