Official Title for Christina Aguilera's New Album Revealed
Christina Aguilera's fourth studio album, which is planned to arrive in the market this March, is called "Bionic". Unveiling the title of the forthcoming effort is Christina herself in an interview with Marie Claire.
In addition, Christina also gives the magazine first listen to her three new songs, including its title track and "Glam" which is most likely to be the lead single. "You're hearing things rough," so she warns before the music is played.
"Glam" is described by the publication as a poppy, Hip-Hop-inflected throwback to Madonna's "Vague", while "Bionic" is called the addictive electronic track. More on Christina Aguilera's interview in Marie Claire can be found in its February issue which has her gracing the cover.
Previously, Christina told Los Angeles Times at Tao nightclub to promote her joint venture with jewellery designer Stephen Webster that the new album will be "futuristic in terms of looking into the future and giving it a new twist and a new sensibility."
When asked how she "gives a new twist to a future that hasn't happened yet," she answers, "I am working with a lot of electro artists to make that come alive. That is what really inspires me at the moment. And what is great is that I interpret it in my musical way and he interprets in his jewelry way."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds