Official Title for Christina Aguilera's New Album Revealed
Christina Aguilera's fourth studio album, which is planned to arrive in the market this March, is called "Bionic". Unveiling the title of the forthcoming effort is Christina herself in an interview with Marie Claire.
In addition, Christina also gives the magazine first listen to her three new songs, including its title track and "Glam" which is most likely to be the lead single. "You're hearing things rough," so she warns before the music is played.
"Glam" is described by the publication as a poppy, Hip-Hop-inflected throwback to Madonna's "Vague", while "Bionic" is called the addictive electronic track. More on Christina Aguilera's interview in Marie Claire can be found in its February issue which has her gracing the cover.
Previously, Christina told Los Angeles Times at Tao nightclub to promote her joint venture with jewellery designer Stephen Webster that the new album will be "futuristic in terms of looking into the future and giving it a new twist and a new sensibility."
When asked how she "gives a new twist to a future that hasn't happened yet," she answers, "I am working with a lot of electro artists to make that come alive. That is what really inspires me at the moment. And what is great is that I interpret it in my musical way and he interprets in his jewelry way."
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'