Rihanna Has New Lover, Snapped Kissing Matt Kemp
Almost a year after splitting up with Chris Brown following their February altercation, Rihanna apparently has found a new love in L.A. Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp. The singer was photographed sharing a passionate kiss and hug with him in a pool in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Matt was first spotted in Rihanna's "Hard" music video. When rumor emerged suggesting they were dating, the athlete came up with denial insisting they were just friends. Adding fuel to the dating rumor despite the denial, he was later on reported to have flown to the United Arab Emirates to accompany the Barbadian songstress when she performed for a New Year's Eve concert in the country.
"Rihanna and Matt are starting to get serious - he even followed her to Dubai for New Year's," a source told Hollywood Life. "Rihanna likes him because he's such a gentleman ... and super sexy!"
Though Matt is still shy to admit his romance with Rihanna, he is quite open when sharing what he is looking for in a woman. "Independent," he said. "somebody who can go off and do their own thing and not have to worry about me all the time."
On another news, Rihanna is scheduled to release a tell all book titled "Rihanna: The Last Girl on Earth" on June 29. The upcoming book reportedly will feature steamy pictures of her and offer more detailed info concerning her ill-fated romance with Chris Brown. Contributing to the book will be "Rated R" creative director Simone Henwood.
Like Rihanna, Chris Brown himself has also moved on from their infamous rift. He was recently spotted having a party over the weekend with a number of beautiful girls.
Pictures of Rihanna and Matt Kemp getting up close and personal can be seen on Rihanna Daily.
More Rihanna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal