Rihanna Has New Lover, Snapped Kissing Matt Kemp
Almost a year after splitting up with Chris Brown following their February altercation, Rihanna apparently has found a new love in L.A. Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp. The singer was photographed sharing a passionate kiss and hug with him in a pool in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Matt was first spotted in Rihanna's "Hard" music video. When rumor emerged suggesting they were dating, the athlete came up with denial insisting they were just friends. Adding fuel to the dating rumor despite the denial, he was later on reported to have flown to the United Arab Emirates to accompany the Barbadian songstress when she performed for a New Year's Eve concert in the country.
"Rihanna and Matt are starting to get serious - he even followed her to Dubai for New Year's," a source told Hollywood Life. "Rihanna likes him because he's such a gentleman ... and super sexy!"
Though Matt is still shy to admit his romance with Rihanna, he is quite open when sharing what he is looking for in a woman. "Independent," he said. "somebody who can go off and do their own thing and not have to worry about me all the time."
On another news, Rihanna is scheduled to release a tell all book titled "Rihanna: The Last Girl on Earth" on June 29. The upcoming book reportedly will feature steamy pictures of her and offer more detailed info concerning her ill-fated romance with Chris Brown. Contributing to the book will be "Rated R" creative director Simone Henwood.
Like Rihanna, Chris Brown himself has also moved on from their infamous rift. He was recently spotted having a party over the weekend with a number of beautiful girls.
Pictures of Rihanna and Matt Kemp getting up close and personal can be seen on Rihanna Daily.
More Rihanna News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake