Confirmed, Vince Vaughn Wed Kyla Weber
Vince Vaughn has become a married man in early 2010. A representative for the actor has confirmed to OK! Magazine that he and his fiancee Kyla Weber have tied the knot on Saturday, January 2 at a mansion near his hometown of Chicago.
Radar Online additionally reported that the couple's three-day wedding celebration began with a New Year's Eve party in Vince's penthouse apartment in Chicago's Palmolive Building. Their guests stayed at the neighboring Knickerbocker Hotel before they took buses to the Great Hall of the historic Arnour House at Lake Forest Academy in Lake Forest, Il., where Vince and Kyla swapped vows in front of about 65 friends and family members.
Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber began dating in summer 2008. The actor then proposed to the Canadian realtor and presented her with with a gorgeous $125,000 four-carat diamond set in platinum on Valentine's Day 2009. In September, the Jennifer Aniston's ex-boyfriend stated that he was ready to start a family, saying "It's the first time that I really want to have kids."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'