Confirmed, Vince Vaughn Wed Kyla Weber
Vince Vaughn has become a married man in early 2010. A representative for the actor has confirmed to OK! Magazine that he and his fiancee Kyla Weber have tied the knot on Saturday, January 2 at a mansion near his hometown of Chicago.
Radar Online additionally reported that the couple's three-day wedding celebration began with a New Year's Eve party in Vince's penthouse apartment in Chicago's Palmolive Building. Their guests stayed at the neighboring Knickerbocker Hotel before they took buses to the Great Hall of the historic Arnour House at Lake Forest Academy in Lake Forest, Il., where Vince and Kyla swapped vows in front of about 65 friends and family members.
Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber began dating in summer 2008. The actor then proposed to the Canadian realtor and presented her with with a gorgeous $125,000 four-carat diamond set in platinum on Valentine's Day 2009. In September, the Jennifer Aniston's ex-boyfriend stated that he was ready to start a family, saying "It's the first time that I really want to have kids."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest