Confirmed, Vince Vaughn Wed Kyla Weber
Vince Vaughn has become a married man in early 2010. A representative for the actor has confirmed to OK! Magazine that he and his fiancee Kyla Weber have tied the knot on Saturday, January 2 at a mansion near his hometown of Chicago.
Radar Online additionally reported that the couple's three-day wedding celebration began with a New Year's Eve party in Vince's penthouse apartment in Chicago's Palmolive Building. Their guests stayed at the neighboring Knickerbocker Hotel before they took buses to the Great Hall of the historic Arnour House at Lake Forest Academy in Lake Forest, Il., where Vince and Kyla swapped vows in front of about 65 friends and family members.
Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber began dating in summer 2008. The actor then proposed to the Canadian realtor and presented her with with a gorgeous $125,000 four-carat diamond set in platinum on Valentine's Day 2009. In September, the Jennifer Aniston's ex-boyfriend stated that he was ready to start a family, saying "It's the first time that I really want to have kids."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes