Ashley Tisdale Takes Role as Producer
"High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale is making a foray into the producing world by signing a deal with RelaitivityReal, a branch company of Relativity Media. Under her production company Blondie Girl, Tisdale will "create, develop and exec produce new series for broadcast and cable networks."
According to RelativityReal CEO Tom Forman, Tisdale is "the very definition of a multitalented artist with unique insight into young demographics." Blondie Girl is actually her partnership with TV producer Jessica Horowitz which was developed two years ago. The production house takes the focus on family-friendly content where Tisdale also stars in.
Beside tackling the new job, Ashley Tisdale is also providing voice for Disney Channel's animation "Phineas and Ferb". Another project would be the recurring role in Disney's "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody".
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital