Jason Castro Enjoys Honeymoon After Marrying Girlfriend
Jason Castro and his girlfriend Mandy Mayhall have tied the knot on Saturday, January 2 in the singer's hometown near Dallas and are currently enjoying their honeymoon. A day after the wedding, the "American Idol" alum took it to his Twitter page to announce the happy news, writing "Yesterday I married the girl of my dreams. It couldn't have been more perfect! Now, honeymoooon!!! :)"
Jason was engaged to Mandy in Norman on October 31, 2009 after they began dating in 2008. At that time, the twosome, who is said to have known each other since high school, dressed as the main characters from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast". Additionally, the 22-year-old got down on his knees when he proposed to her and presented her with a ring.
Aside from his personal life, Jason Castro has announced on his official website that he will launch a new-five song collection, entitled "The Love Uncompromosied EP", on January 12. Meanwhile, his upcoming full-length album, which is titled "Jason Castro", is slated to hit U.S. markets on March 31 after being pushed back from its original release date on November 17, 2009.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked