Jason Castro Enjoys Honeymoon After Marrying Girlfriend
Jason Castro and his girlfriend Mandy Mayhall have tied the knot on Saturday, January 2 in the singer's hometown near Dallas and are currently enjoying their honeymoon. A day after the wedding, the "American Idol" alum took it to his Twitter page to announce the happy news, writing "Yesterday I married the girl of my dreams. It couldn't have been more perfect! Now, honeymoooon!!! :)"
Jason was engaged to Mandy in Norman on October 31, 2009 after they began dating in 2008. At that time, the twosome, who is said to have known each other since high school, dressed as the main characters from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast". Additionally, the 22-year-old got down on his knees when he proposed to her and presented her with a ring.
Aside from his personal life, Jason Castro has announced on his official website that he will launch a new-five song collection, entitled "The Love Uncompromosied EP", on January 12. Meanwhile, his upcoming full-length album, which is titled "Jason Castro", is slated to hit U.S. markets on March 31 after being pushed back from its original release date on November 17, 2009.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs