Julie Benz to Play Stripper on 'Desperate Housewives'
Her character may be a memorable one on "Dexter" but it doesn't stop Julie Benz from taking a major role on "Desperate Housewives". The actress has finished her commitment to the Showtime series about a serial killer with good deed when her character Rita Morgan was killed in the fourth season finale back in December.
Benz who admitted she was devastated upon learning that Rita was killed off, bounces back from elimination to take a role as a stripper on "Desperate". EW's Michael Ausiello who got the break in the casting news said that the kind of stripper Benz would be is the one with a "heart of gold and a Masters degree in education".
Benz's Debbie will jump at the chance of leading a more stable life when Susan offered it. Debbie is a recurring character who is slated for at least three episodes with the first one to air in February.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC