Julie Benz to Play Stripper on 'Desperate Housewives'
Her character may be a memorable one on "Dexter" but it doesn't stop Julie Benz from taking a major role on "Desperate Housewives". The actress has finished her commitment to the Showtime series about a serial killer with good deed when her character Rita Morgan was killed in the fourth season finale back in December.
Benz who admitted she was devastated upon learning that Rita was killed off, bounces back from elimination to take a role as a stripper on "Desperate". EW's Michael Ausiello who got the break in the casting news said that the kind of stripper Benz would be is the one with a "heart of gold and a Masters degree in education".
Benz's Debbie will jump at the chance of leading a more stable life when Susan offered it. Debbie is a recurring character who is slated for at least three episodes with the first one to air in February.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction