Julie Benz to Play Stripper on 'Desperate Housewives'
Her character may be a memorable one on "Dexter" but it doesn't stop Julie Benz from taking a major role on "Desperate Housewives". The actress has finished her commitment to the Showtime series about a serial killer with good deed when her character Rita Morgan was killed in the fourth season finale back in December.
Benz who admitted she was devastated upon learning that Rita was killed off, bounces back from elimination to take a role as a stripper on "Desperate". EW's Michael Ausiello who got the break in the casting news said that the kind of stripper Benz would be is the one with a "heart of gold and a Masters degree in education".
Benz's Debbie will jump at the chance of leading a more stable life when Susan offered it. Debbie is a recurring character who is slated for at least three episodes with the first one to air in February.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip