Julie Benz to Play Stripper on 'Desperate Housewives'
Her character may be a memorable one on "Dexter" but it doesn't stop Julie Benz from taking a major role on "Desperate Housewives". The actress has finished her commitment to the Showtime series about a serial killer with good deed when her character Rita Morgan was killed in the fourth season finale back in December.
Benz who admitted she was devastated upon learning that Rita was killed off, bounces back from elimination to take a role as a stripper on "Desperate". EW's Michael Ausiello who got the break in the casting news said that the kind of stripper Benz would be is the one with a "heart of gold and a Masters degree in education".
Benz's Debbie will jump at the chance of leading a more stable life when Susan offered it. Debbie is a recurring character who is slated for at least three episodes with the first one to air in February.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?