New Images From 'The Last Airbender' and 'Rapunzel' Unveiled
New pictures from Paramount Pictures' "The Last Airbender" have been found online. Two of the images that were scanned from Empire magazine give a look at Noah Ringer's Aang in his action, while the other photo shows director M. Night Shyamalan on the set of the movie.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. The movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 2, 2010.
In the meantime, a new image from Walt Disney Pictures' "Rapunzel" has popped up on DisneyPixar. The photo that was scanned from unnamed magazine captures the title character with "dashing bandit" Flynn Ryder who is tied to a chair.
Based on the fairy tale of the same name, the film will follow the golden-haired princess after she's been stolen from her parents' castle as an infant and imprisoned. Now a teenager, she escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them. Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi voice Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder respectively, while the movie is slated for November 12, 2010 release date in the U.S.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video