New Images From 'The Last Airbender' and 'Rapunzel' Unveiled
New pictures from Paramount Pictures' "The Last Airbender" have been found online. Two of the images that were scanned from Empire magazine give a look at Noah Ringer's Aang in his action, while the other photo shows director M. Night Shyamalan on the set of the movie.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. The movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 2, 2010.
In the meantime, a new image from Walt Disney Pictures' "Rapunzel" has popped up on DisneyPixar. The photo that was scanned from unnamed magazine captures the title character with "dashing bandit" Flynn Ryder who is tied to a chair.
Based on the fairy tale of the same name, the film will follow the golden-haired princess after she's been stolen from her parents' castle as an infant and imprisoned. Now a teenager, she escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them. Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi voice Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder respectively, while the movie is slated for November 12, 2010 release date in the U.S.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2