New Images From 'The Last Airbender' and 'Rapunzel' Unveiled
New pictures from Paramount Pictures' "The Last Airbender" have been found online. Two of the images that were scanned from Empire magazine give a look at Noah Ringer's Aang in his action, while the other photo shows director M. Night Shyamalan on the set of the movie.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. The movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 2, 2010.
In the meantime, a new image from Walt Disney Pictures' "Rapunzel" has popped up on DisneyPixar. The photo that was scanned from unnamed magazine captures the title character with "dashing bandit" Flynn Ryder who is tied to a chair.
Based on the fairy tale of the same name, the film will follow the golden-haired princess after she's been stolen from her parents' castle as an infant and imprisoned. Now a teenager, she escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them. Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi voice Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder respectively, while the movie is slated for November 12, 2010 release date in the U.S.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'