First Look at 'Glee' Star Jane Lynch in 'The Cleveland Show'
Jane Lynch, the actress who tackles the role of Sue Sylvester in "Glee", will soon be coming into "The Cleveland Show". How her animated character will look like in this "Family Guy" spinoff has been teased through pictures obtained via Daemon TV. The three stills have Jane's character confronting Roberta.
Jane will portray Roberta's brusque, no-nonsense new teacher named Ms. Eck when "The Cleveland Show" is aired on January 10. In the episode titled "Love Rollercoaster", Ms. Eck will be seen encouraging Roberta to alter her appearance. Meanwhile, Cleveland Jr. befriends the disguised Roberta and falls in love with her.
The show has been renewed for a second season. With the back nine episodes order, it will return with 13 episodes in Fall 2010 and stay on screen at least until mid 2011. Before airing the "Love Rollercoaster", it will televise "Field of Streams" episode which follows Cleveland when he has a nostalgic flashback to the glory days as his high school's baseball all-star and then visits his alma mater only to find out that there's no longer a team.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory