First Look at 'Glee' Star Jane Lynch in 'The Cleveland Show'
Jane Lynch, the actress who tackles the role of Sue Sylvester in "Glee", will soon be coming into "The Cleveland Show". How her animated character will look like in this "Family Guy" spinoff has been teased through pictures obtained via Daemon TV. The three stills have Jane's character confronting Roberta.
Jane will portray Roberta's brusque, no-nonsense new teacher named Ms. Eck when "The Cleveland Show" is aired on January 10. In the episode titled "Love Rollercoaster", Ms. Eck will be seen encouraging Roberta to alter her appearance. Meanwhile, Cleveland Jr. befriends the disguised Roberta and falls in love with her.
The show has been renewed for a second season. With the back nine episodes order, it will return with 13 episodes in Fall 2010 and stay on screen at least until mid 2011. Before airing the "Love Rollercoaster", it will televise "Field of Streams" episode which follows Cleveland when he has a nostalgic flashback to the glory days as his high school's baseball all-star and then visits his alma mater only to find out that there's no longer a team.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full