First Look at 'Glee' Star Jane Lynch in 'The Cleveland Show'
Jane Lynch, the actress who tackles the role of Sue Sylvester in "Glee", will soon be coming into "The Cleveland Show". How her animated character will look like in this "Family Guy" spinoff has been teased through pictures obtained via Daemon TV. The three stills have Jane's character confronting Roberta.
Jane will portray Roberta's brusque, no-nonsense new teacher named Ms. Eck when "The Cleveland Show" is aired on January 10. In the episode titled "Love Rollercoaster", Ms. Eck will be seen encouraging Roberta to alter her appearance. Meanwhile, Cleveland Jr. befriends the disguised Roberta and falls in love with her.
The show has been renewed for a second season. With the back nine episodes order, it will return with 13 episodes in Fall 2010 and stay on screen at least until mid 2011. Before airing the "Love Rollercoaster", it will televise "Field of Streams" episode which follows Cleveland when he has a nostalgic flashback to the glory days as his high school's baseball all-star and then visits his alma mater only to find out that there's no longer a team.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs