First Look at 'Glee' Star Jane Lynch in 'The Cleveland Show'
Jane Lynch, the actress who tackles the role of Sue Sylvester in "Glee", will soon be coming into "The Cleveland Show". How her animated character will look like in this "Family Guy" spinoff has been teased through pictures obtained via Daemon TV. The three stills have Jane's character confronting Roberta.
Jane will portray Roberta's brusque, no-nonsense new teacher named Ms. Eck when "The Cleveland Show" is aired on January 10. In the episode titled "Love Rollercoaster", Ms. Eck will be seen encouraging Roberta to alter her appearance. Meanwhile, Cleveland Jr. befriends the disguised Roberta and falls in love with her.
The show has been renewed for a second season. With the back nine episodes order, it will return with 13 episodes in Fall 2010 and stay on screen at least until mid 2011. Before airing the "Love Rollercoaster", it will televise "Field of Streams" episode which follows Cleveland when he has a nostalgic flashback to the glory days as his high school's baseball all-star and then visits his alma mater only to find out that there's no longer a team.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent