New Trailer for 'How to Train Your Dragon' Unveiled
Dreamworks Animation has released a new trailer for adventure movie "How to Train Your Dragon". Opened with footage from the studio's previous animation films, such as "Shrek" and "Kung Fu Panda", the video gives a preview to Hiccup's ups and downs in training an injured dragon until the two become friends.
Based on the book by Cressida Cowell of the same title, the film is set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons. It follows Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. His world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Providing the voices for "How to Train Your Dragon" are Gerard Butler, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Craig Ferguson, Kristen Wiig and America Ferrera among many others. The movie will hit both conventional and 3-D theaters across the U.S. on March 26, 2010.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce