New Trailer for 'How to Train Your Dragon' Unveiled
Dreamworks Animation has released a new trailer for adventure movie "How to Train Your Dragon". Opened with footage from the studio's previous animation films, such as "Shrek" and "Kung Fu Panda", the video gives a preview to Hiccup's ups and downs in training an injured dragon until the two become friends.
Based on the book by Cressida Cowell of the same title, the film is set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons. It follows Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. His world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Providing the voices for "How to Train Your Dragon" are Gerard Butler, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Craig Ferguson, Kristen Wiig and America Ferrera among many others. The movie will hit both conventional and 3-D theaters across the U.S. on March 26, 2010.
More How to Train Your Dragon News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen