New Trailer for 'How to Train Your Dragon' Unveiled
Dreamworks Animation has released a new trailer for adventure movie "How to Train Your Dragon". Opened with footage from the studio's previous animation films, such as "Shrek" and "Kung Fu Panda", the video gives a preview to Hiccup's ups and downs in training an injured dragon until the two become friends.
Based on the book by Cressida Cowell of the same title, the film is set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons. It follows Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. His world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Providing the voices for "How to Train Your Dragon" are Gerard Butler, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Craig Ferguson, Kristen Wiig and America Ferrera among many others. The movie will hit both conventional and 3-D theaters across the U.S. on March 26, 2010.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group