New Trailer for 'How to Train Your Dragon' Unveiled
Dreamworks Animation has released a new trailer for adventure movie "How to Train Your Dragon". Opened with footage from the studio's previous animation films, such as "Shrek" and "Kung Fu Panda", the video gives a preview to Hiccup's ups and downs in training an injured dragon until the two become friends.
Based on the book by Cressida Cowell of the same title, the film is set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons. It follows Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. His world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Providing the voices for "How to Train Your Dragon" are Gerard Butler, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Craig Ferguson, Kristen Wiig and America Ferrera among many others. The movie will hit both conventional and 3-D theaters across the U.S. on March 26, 2010.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal