New Trailer for 'How to Train Your Dragon' Unveiled
Dreamworks Animation has released a new trailer for adventure movie "How to Train Your Dragon". Opened with footage from the studio's previous animation films, such as "Shrek" and "Kung Fu Panda", the video gives a preview to Hiccup's ups and downs in training an injured dragon until the two become friends.
Based on the book by Cressida Cowell of the same title, the film is set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons. It follows Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. His world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Providing the voices for "How to Train Your Dragon" are Gerard Butler, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Craig Ferguson, Kristen Wiig and America Ferrera among many others. The movie will hit both conventional and 3-D theaters across the U.S. on March 26, 2010.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences