Van Morrison Has Newborn Son at 64
In his ripe age, Van Morrison welcomed another brood to the family. The 64-year-old singer announced on his website that a son has been born on Monday, December 28 out of his very private relationship with Gigi Lee.
"Gigi and Van Morrison are proud to announce the birth of their first born son, George Ivan Morrison III," the Belfast-born Morrison said in a statement. "Little Van, born Dec 28, 2009 - the spitting image of his daddy. He is a dual citizen of Northern Ireland/United Kingdom and the United States."
Out of respect for the child's privacy, a spokesman for Morrison said the exact time and location of the birth will be kept private.
Van Morrison has had a 39-year-old daughter named Shana Morrison who is also a singer-songwriter. Shana was born to Van and his first wife Janet "Planet" Minto who got divorced in 1973. Little is known about Van's relationship with Gigi but the spokesperson said Gigi is his manager and executive producer of his recent concert DVD, " 'Astral Weeks' Live at the Hollywood Bowl".
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'