Behind-the-Scene of Plies' 'Medicine' Music Video
A look behind the making of Plies' music video for his single entitled "Medicine" has been shared. The shooting took place at a faux hospital set-up with his collaborator Keri Hilson playing a sexy nurse named Keri Baby.
"Medicine" is produced by powerhouse music maker Polow Da Don. The song serves as the second single from his upcoming fourth studio album "Goon Affiliated" which is slated to come out across the United States on February 16.
The first single from the album, meanwhile, is a solo track titled "Becky". Since being released in June, the J.R. Rotem-produced song peaked at No. 14 on Billboard Hot Rap Tracks chart.
Commenting on the album itself, Plies told MTV that "[It] wasn't too gangsta, wasn't too soft. It was right in the middle."
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech