Behind-the-Scene of Plies' 'Medicine' Music Video
A look behind the making of Plies' music video for his single entitled "Medicine" has been shared. The shooting took place at a faux hospital set-up with his collaborator Keri Hilson playing a sexy nurse named Keri Baby.
"Medicine" is produced by powerhouse music maker Polow Da Don. The song serves as the second single from his upcoming fourth studio album "Goon Affiliated" which is slated to come out across the United States on February 16.
The first single from the album, meanwhile, is a solo track titled "Becky". Since being released in June, the J.R. Rotem-produced song peaked at No. 14 on Billboard Hot Rap Tracks chart.
Commenting on the album itself, Plies told MTV that "[It] wasn't too gangsta, wasn't too soft. It was right in the middle."
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host