Behind-the-Scene of Plies' 'Medicine' Music Video
A look behind the making of Plies' music video for his single entitled "Medicine" has been shared. The shooting took place at a faux hospital set-up with his collaborator Keri Hilson playing a sexy nurse named Keri Baby.
"Medicine" is produced by powerhouse music maker Polow Da Don. The song serves as the second single from his upcoming fourth studio album "Goon Affiliated" which is slated to come out across the United States on February 16.
The first single from the album, meanwhile, is a solo track titled "Becky". Since being released in June, the J.R. Rotem-produced song peaked at No. 14 on Billboard Hot Rap Tracks chart.
Commenting on the album itself, Plies told MTV that "[It] wasn't too gangsta, wasn't too soft. It was right in the middle."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris