Behind-the-Scene of Plies' 'Medicine' Music Video
A look behind the making of Plies' music video for his single entitled "Medicine" has been shared. The shooting took place at a faux hospital set-up with his collaborator Keri Hilson playing a sexy nurse named Keri Baby.
"Medicine" is produced by powerhouse music maker Polow Da Don. The song serves as the second single from his upcoming fourth studio album "Goon Affiliated" which is slated to come out across the United States on February 16.
The first single from the album, meanwhile, is a solo track titled "Becky". Since being released in June, the J.R. Rotem-produced song peaked at No. 14 on Billboard Hot Rap Tracks chart.
Commenting on the album itself, Plies told MTV that "[It] wasn't too gangsta, wasn't too soft. It was right in the middle."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'