Behind-the-Scene of Plies' 'Medicine' Music Video
A look behind the making of Plies' music video for his single entitled "Medicine" has been shared. The shooting took place at a faux hospital set-up with his collaborator Keri Hilson playing a sexy nurse named Keri Baby.
"Medicine" is produced by powerhouse music maker Polow Da Don. The song serves as the second single from his upcoming fourth studio album "Goon Affiliated" which is slated to come out across the United States on February 16.
The first single from the album, meanwhile, is a solo track titled "Becky". Since being released in June, the J.R. Rotem-produced song peaked at No. 14 on Billboard Hot Rap Tracks chart.
Commenting on the album itself, Plies told MTV that "[It] wasn't too gangsta, wasn't too soft. It was right in the middle."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered