First Clip From Brittany Murphy's 'Abandoned' Comes Out
Associated Press has got its hand on the first clip from psychological thriller "Abandoned". Debuted on Tuesday, December 22, the 45-second snippet gives the first look at Brittany Murphy being evaluated by a doctor who doesn't believe her memories are valid. The video also features a flashback as she recalls her moment in the past.
In this indie film, Murphy stars as Mary, a woman who is convinced her husband Kevin has disappeared. As nobody believes her, Mary is fighting not only to find him but also to counter threats to her own life and sanity.
Taking the role of Mary's husband is Dean Cain. The film is additionally supported by Mimi Rogers who plays Markham, and Peter Bogdanovich who portrays Dr. Markus Bensley. Directed by Michael Feifer who also serves as producer, "Abandoned" is planned for 2010 release schedule in the U.S.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer