First Clip From Brittany Murphy's 'Abandoned' Comes Out
Associated Press has got its hand on the first clip from psychological thriller "Abandoned". Debuted on Tuesday, December 22, the 45-second snippet gives the first look at Brittany Murphy being evaluated by a doctor who doesn't believe her memories are valid. The video also features a flashback as she recalls her moment in the past.
In this indie film, Murphy stars as Mary, a woman who is convinced her husband Kevin has disappeared. As nobody believes her, Mary is fighting not only to find him but also to counter threats to her own life and sanity.
Taking the role of Mary's husband is Dean Cain. The film is additionally supported by Mimi Rogers who plays Markham, and Peter Bogdanovich who portrays Dr. Markus Bensley. Directed by Michael Feifer who also serves as producer, "Abandoned" is planned for 2010 release schedule in the U.S.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy