First Clip From Brittany Murphy's 'Abandoned' Comes Out
Associated Press has got its hand on the first clip from psychological thriller "Abandoned". Debuted on Tuesday, December 22, the 45-second snippet gives the first look at Brittany Murphy being evaluated by a doctor who doesn't believe her memories are valid. The video also features a flashback as she recalls her moment in the past.
In this indie film, Murphy stars as Mary, a woman who is convinced her husband Kevin has disappeared. As nobody believes her, Mary is fighting not only to find him but also to counter threats to her own life and sanity.
Taking the role of Mary's husband is Dean Cain. The film is additionally supported by Mimi Rogers who plays Markham, and Peter Bogdanovich who portrays Dr. Markus Bensley. Directed by Michael Feifer who also serves as producer, "Abandoned" is planned for 2010 release schedule in the U.S.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March