First Clip From Brittany Murphy's 'Abandoned' Comes Out
Associated Press has got its hand on the first clip from psychological thriller "Abandoned". Debuted on Tuesday, December 22, the 45-second snippet gives the first look at Brittany Murphy being evaluated by a doctor who doesn't believe her memories are valid. The video also features a flashback as she recalls her moment in the past.
In this indie film, Murphy stars as Mary, a woman who is convinced her husband Kevin has disappeared. As nobody believes her, Mary is fighting not only to find him but also to counter threats to her own life and sanity.
Taking the role of Mary's husband is Dean Cain. The film is additionally supported by Mimi Rogers who plays Markham, and Peter Bogdanovich who portrays Dr. Markus Bensley. Directed by Michael Feifer who also serves as producer, "Abandoned" is planned for 2010 release schedule in the U.S.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars