First Clip From Brittany Murphy's 'Abandoned' Comes Out
Associated Press has got its hand on the first clip from psychological thriller "Abandoned". Debuted on Tuesday, December 22, the 45-second snippet gives the first look at Brittany Murphy being evaluated by a doctor who doesn't believe her memories are valid. The video also features a flashback as she recalls her moment in the past.
In this indie film, Murphy stars as Mary, a woman who is convinced her husband Kevin has disappeared. As nobody believes her, Mary is fighting not only to find him but also to counter threats to her own life and sanity.
Taking the role of Mary's husband is Dean Cain. The film is additionally supported by Mimi Rogers who plays Markham, and Peter Bogdanovich who portrays Dr. Markus Bensley. Directed by Michael Feifer who also serves as producer, "Abandoned" is planned for 2010 release schedule in the U.S.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift