Eliza Dushku Brings Boyfriend to 'Dollhouse'
Joss Whedon refuses to go flat in the last few episodes of "Dollhouse". A casting news has emerged via EW that the executive producer has tapped Eliza Dushku's real-life boyfriend, Rick Fox, to guest star in an episode before the show wraps it all on January 22.
Fox will appear as an Active on January 8 episode called "Getting Closer". EW wrote, "Fox's Doll will be seen rising from the imprint chair after having been given his original personality back. Next thing you know [spoiler alert!], he's being released into the wild along with dozens of other Dolls."
A preview of "Getting Closer" has actually been given last week, showing that the Dollhouse is under liquidation threat. Summer Glau also appears as her recurring role, Bennett Halverson.
This is not the first time Rick Fox shares screen with someone close to him. In 2007, he made a cameo as the bodyguard of Vanessa Williams' Wilhelmina Slater on "Ugly Betty". Fox and Williams were married from 1999 to 2004 and have a 9-year-old daughter together.
Meanwhile, "Dollhouse" is still seeing a decline in ratings with the December 18 episode hitting the lowest point of 2 million viewers. The holiday could be weighed in as a factor because the previous week's rating was series high of 2.72 million viewers.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris