Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton on the Verge of Breaking Up
No stranger to false break-up reports, Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton are once again reported on the brink of splitting up. The pair, who has been dating for nearly three years, reportedly hasn't seen each other for three weeks and already shelved plans to spend Christmas together.
"Lewis and Nicole have had a few problems for a while now," a source tells The Daily Mirror despite the fact that a representative for Lewis insists the race car driver and The Pussycat Dolls' singer are "perfectly fine." The source then adds, "They love each other dearly but both have incredibly busy schedules. Nicole was in London last week and was desperate to hook up with Lewis but she was busy in the studio while he is on a European training camp, and couldn't come back."
"Hopefully, after a month apart, they will come to their senses and give things another go," adds the source. Neither Nicole nor Lewis has addressed the split claim just yet.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics