Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton on the Verge of Breaking Up
No stranger to false break-up reports, Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton are once again reported on the brink of splitting up. The pair, who has been dating for nearly three years, reportedly hasn't seen each other for three weeks and already shelved plans to spend Christmas together.
"Lewis and Nicole have had a few problems for a while now," a source tells The Daily Mirror despite the fact that a representative for Lewis insists the race car driver and The Pussycat Dolls' singer are "perfectly fine." The source then adds, "They love each other dearly but both have incredibly busy schedules. Nicole was in London last week and was desperate to hook up with Lewis but she was busy in the studio while he is on a European training camp, and couldn't come back."
"Hopefully, after a month apart, they will come to their senses and give things another go," adds the source. Neither Nicole nor Lewis has addressed the split claim just yet.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women