Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton on the Verge of Breaking Up
No stranger to false break-up reports, Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton are once again reported on the brink of splitting up. The pair, who has been dating for nearly three years, reportedly hasn't seen each other for three weeks and already shelved plans to spend Christmas together.
"Lewis and Nicole have had a few problems for a while now," a source tells The Daily Mirror despite the fact that a representative for Lewis insists the race car driver and The Pussycat Dolls' singer are "perfectly fine." The source then adds, "They love each other dearly but both have incredibly busy schedules. Nicole was in London last week and was desperate to hook up with Lewis but she was busy in the studio while he is on a European training camp, and couldn't come back."
"Hopefully, after a month apart, they will come to their senses and give things another go," adds the source. Neither Nicole nor Lewis has addressed the split claim just yet.
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart