Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton on the Verge of Breaking Up
No stranger to false break-up reports, Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton are once again reported on the brink of splitting up. The pair, who has been dating for nearly three years, reportedly hasn't seen each other for three weeks and already shelved plans to spend Christmas together.
"Lewis and Nicole have had a few problems for a while now," a source tells The Daily Mirror despite the fact that a representative for Lewis insists the race car driver and The Pussycat Dolls' singer are "perfectly fine." The source then adds, "They love each other dearly but both have incredibly busy schedules. Nicole was in London last week and was desperate to hook up with Lewis but she was busy in the studio while he is on a European training camp, and couldn't come back."
"Hopefully, after a month apart, they will come to their senses and give things another go," adds the source. Neither Nicole nor Lewis has addressed the split claim just yet.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes