Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton on the Verge of Breaking Up
No stranger to false break-up reports, Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton are once again reported on the brink of splitting up. The pair, who has been dating for nearly three years, reportedly hasn't seen each other for three weeks and already shelved plans to spend Christmas together.
"Lewis and Nicole have had a few problems for a while now," a source tells The Daily Mirror despite the fact that a representative for Lewis insists the race car driver and The Pussycat Dolls' singer are "perfectly fine." The source then adds, "They love each other dearly but both have incredibly busy schedules. Nicole was in London last week and was desperate to hook up with Lewis but she was busy in the studio while he is on a European training camp, and couldn't come back."
"Hopefully, after a month apart, they will come to their senses and give things another go," adds the source. Neither Nicole nor Lewis has addressed the split claim just yet.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story