Rep Confirms Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher's Engagement
It's official, Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher are engaged. A representative for the "American Idol" alum said in a press release issued Monday, December 21, "I'm happy to confirm that Carrie Underwood is engaged to Mike Fisher, and the couple couldn't be happier. No wedding date has been set at this time."
No further information was shared with the press by the representative, but the Toronto Sun reported Mike already spoke out about his engagement to Carrie. The hockey player was quoted as saying, "It's true. We're both obviously excited and very happy."
In the meantime, it is said Mike, 29, proposed to Carrie, 26, at his home in his native Canada on Sunday afternoon, December 20 and then shared the good news to his friends later that day.
Since they began dating earlier this year, Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher had been keeping their romance under the radar. It wasn't until recently that they came clean about the state of their relationship, with the singer giving Mike a credit on the liner notes of her new CD, "Play On".
More Carrie Underwood News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3