Rep Confirms Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher's Engagement
It's official, Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher are engaged. A representative for the "American Idol" alum said in a press release issued Monday, December 21, "I'm happy to confirm that Carrie Underwood is engaged to Mike Fisher, and the couple couldn't be happier. No wedding date has been set at this time."
No further information was shared with the press by the representative, but the Toronto Sun reported Mike already spoke out about his engagement to Carrie. The hockey player was quoted as saying, "It's true. We're both obviously excited and very happy."
In the meantime, it is said Mike, 29, proposed to Carrie, 26, at his home in his native Canada on Sunday afternoon, December 20 and then shared the good news to his friends later that day.
Since they began dating earlier this year, Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher had been keeping their romance under the radar. It wasn't until recently that they came clean about the state of their relationship, with the singer giving Mike a credit on the liner notes of her new CD, "Play On".
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!