Carrie Underwood Reportedly Engaged to Mike Fisher
Reports have been swirling that Carrie Underwood is engaged to boyfriend Mike Fisher. The news was first brought to attention by a family friend, identified as Colin Peters, through a Twitter post that read, "Congratulations to mike fisher and Carrie underwood! We just got the call at our family Christmas get together :)"
Neither Underwood nor Fisher has confirmed the engagement report though. Their people also haven't addressed the issue.
Carrie Underwood began dating Mike Fisher, who is a hockey player, in early January this year. However, none of them has ever made confirming statement that they are a couple.
Last month, Carrie was forced to deny report that she and Fisher moved in together. "I read something recently that a certain someone and I were moving in together. This is beyond not true...just another example of people making stuff up out of thin air!" the "American Idol" alum wrote on her official fan club site, adding "neither one of us would ever do that. I would never live with my boyfriend...not my style."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift