Carrie Underwood Reportedly Engaged to Mike Fisher
Reports have been swirling that Carrie Underwood is engaged to boyfriend Mike Fisher. The news was first brought to attention by a family friend, identified as Colin Peters, through a Twitter post that read, "Congratulations to mike fisher and Carrie underwood! We just got the call at our family Christmas get together :)"
Neither Underwood nor Fisher has confirmed the engagement report though. Their people also haven't addressed the issue.
Carrie Underwood began dating Mike Fisher, who is a hockey player, in early January this year. However, none of them has ever made confirming statement that they are a couple.
Last month, Carrie was forced to deny report that she and Fisher moved in together. "I read something recently that a certain someone and I were moving in together. This is beyond not true...just another example of people making stuff up out of thin air!" the "American Idol" alum wrote on her official fan club site, adding "neither one of us would ever do that. I would never live with my boyfriend...not my style."
More Carrie Underwood News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic