Carrie Underwood Reportedly Engaged to Mike Fisher
Reports have been swirling that Carrie Underwood is engaged to boyfriend Mike Fisher. The news was first brought to attention by a family friend, identified as Colin Peters, through a Twitter post that read, "Congratulations to mike fisher and Carrie underwood! We just got the call at our family Christmas get together :)"
Neither Underwood nor Fisher has confirmed the engagement report though. Their people also haven't addressed the issue.
Carrie Underwood began dating Mike Fisher, who is a hockey player, in early January this year. However, none of them has ever made confirming statement that they are a couple.
Last month, Carrie was forced to deny report that she and Fisher moved in together. "I read something recently that a certain someone and I were moving in together. This is beyond not true...just another example of people making stuff up out of thin air!" the "American Idol" alum wrote on her official fan club site, adding "neither one of us would ever do that. I would never live with my boyfriend...not my style."
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'