Carrie Underwood Reportedly Engaged to Mike Fisher
Reports have been swirling that Carrie Underwood is engaged to boyfriend Mike Fisher. The news was first brought to attention by a family friend, identified as Colin Peters, through a Twitter post that read, "Congratulations to mike fisher and Carrie underwood! We just got the call at our family Christmas get together :)"
Neither Underwood nor Fisher has confirmed the engagement report though. Their people also haven't addressed the issue.
Carrie Underwood began dating Mike Fisher, who is a hockey player, in early January this year. However, none of them has ever made confirming statement that they are a couple.
Last month, Carrie was forced to deny report that she and Fisher moved in together. "I read something recently that a certain someone and I were moving in together. This is beyond not true...just another example of people making stuff up out of thin air!" the "American Idol" alum wrote on her official fan club site, adding "neither one of us would ever do that. I would never live with my boyfriend...not my style."
More Carrie Underwood News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake