Carrie Underwood Reportedly Engaged to Mike Fisher
Reports have been swirling that Carrie Underwood is engaged to boyfriend Mike Fisher. The news was first brought to attention by a family friend, identified as Colin Peters, through a Twitter post that read, "Congratulations to mike fisher and Carrie underwood! We just got the call at our family Christmas get together :)"
Neither Underwood nor Fisher has confirmed the engagement report though. Their people also haven't addressed the issue.
Carrie Underwood began dating Mike Fisher, who is a hockey player, in early January this year. However, none of them has ever made confirming statement that they are a couple.
Last month, Carrie was forced to deny report that she and Fisher moved in together. "I read something recently that a certain someone and I were moving in together. This is beyond not true...just another example of people making stuff up out of thin air!" the "American Idol" alum wrote on her official fan club site, adding "neither one of us would ever do that. I would never live with my boyfriend...not my style."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death