'Bond 23' Gets Promise of 'Shocking Story'
Earlier this year, MGM and EON Productions have announced they recruited Peter Morgan to join the screenwriting team for the upcoming James Bond movie, "Bond 23". In a recent interview with local press in Austria, the scribe has teased fans with a promise about what will be offered by the film. "It's a shocking story", he said, refusing to reveal any details of the forthcoming movie's plot.
Though he has written "The Queen" and "The Last King of Scotland", Morgan admitted being part of 007 crew is a new experience for him. "Bond creates a hysteria around it, one that I haven't previous known", he said. "It's a magnet for publicity - everyone wants to know what's going on with the new Bond".
Moreover, he informed that the pre-production for next installment of the James Bond film franchise has been put on hold until February 2010 because MGM, which has been in debt, is now for sale. Meanwhile, Daniel Craig, who appeared in 2006 "Casino Royale" and 2008 "Quantum of Solace", has previously stated the shooting will be started at the end of 2010.
Beside Daniel Craig who will play James Bond for the third time, Judi Dench has also confirmed her return to "Bond 23" to reprise her role as MI6 chief "M". Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson are set to produce, but no name has been mentioned as helmer for the action movie.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny