'Bond 23' Gets Promise of 'Shocking Story'
Earlier this year, MGM and EON Productions have announced they recruited Peter Morgan to join the screenwriting team for the upcoming James Bond movie, "Bond 23". In a recent interview with local press in Austria, the scribe has teased fans with a promise about what will be offered by the film. "It's a shocking story", he said, refusing to reveal any details of the forthcoming movie's plot.
Though he has written "The Queen" and "The Last King of Scotland", Morgan admitted being part of 007 crew is a new experience for him. "Bond creates a hysteria around it, one that I haven't previous known", he said. "It's a magnet for publicity - everyone wants to know what's going on with the new Bond".
Moreover, he informed that the pre-production for next installment of the James Bond film franchise has been put on hold until February 2010 because MGM, which has been in debt, is now for sale. Meanwhile, Daniel Craig, who appeared in 2006 "Casino Royale" and 2008 "Quantum of Solace", has previously stated the shooting will be started at the end of 2010.
Beside Daniel Craig who will play James Bond for the third time, Judi Dench has also confirmed her return to "Bond 23" to reprise her role as MI6 chief "M". Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson are set to produce, but no name has been mentioned as helmer for the action movie.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment