home  |  celeb  |  music  |  movie  |  tv
Home > Movie News

'Bond 23' Gets Promise of 'Shocking Story'

December 21, 2009, 8:04 am GMT

Though he refuses to spill any details of the film's storyline, scribe Peter Morgan reveals pre-production for the upcoming James Bond movie is put on hold until early 2010.



Earlier this year, MGM and EON Productions have announced they recruited Peter Morgan to join the screenwriting team for the upcoming James Bond movie, "Bond 23". In a recent interview with local press in Austria, the scribe has teased fans with a promise about what will be offered by the film. "It's a shocking story", he said, refusing to reveal any details of the forthcoming movie's plot.

Though he has written "The Queen" and "The Last King of Scotland", Morgan admitted being part of 007 crew is a new experience for him. "Bond creates a hysteria around it, one that I haven't previous known", he said. "It's a magnet for publicity - everyone wants to know what's going on with the new Bond".

Moreover, he informed that the pre-production for next installment of the James Bond film franchise has been put on hold until February 2010 because MGM, which has been in debt, is now for sale. Meanwhile, Daniel Craig, who appeared in 2006 "Casino Royale" and 2008 "Quantum of Solace", has previously stated the shooting will be started at the end of 2010.

Beside Daniel Craig who will play James Bond for the third time, Judi Dench has also confirmed her return to "Bond 23" to reprise her role as MI6 chief "M". Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson are set to produce, but no name has been mentioned as helmer for the action movie.

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Frank Ocean Debuts New Song 'Memrise'

November 28, 2014, 6:02 pm GMT

Scott Stapp Placed on Psychiatric Hold

November 28, 2014, 4:44 pm GMT
Switch to Desktop Version.