New Posters of 'Nurse Jackie' and 'United States of Tara'
Showtime has released the first sneak peek to two of its returning shows, "Nurse Jackie" and "United States of Tara". The dark comedy shows will enter its 12-episode second season starting March 22 at 10/9c and 10.30/9.30 respectively.
"Nurse Jackie" is centering on the titular character played by Edie Falco. She is a brilliant nurse, the kind that patients desperately need. However, she herself is very flawed, needing Vicodin or other pills to get through her days and keeping her married life to have an affair with her co-worker.
Meanwhile, "United States of Tara" is about a suburban wife and mother of three, played by Toni Collette, who is suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder. She has various identities appearing every now and then such as a flirtatious teenager named T and a gun-loving male named Buck.
Both Falco and Collette are nominated at the upcoming Screen Actors Guild Awards as Outstanding Performance by a Female Actress in a Comedy. They will have to battle Christina Applegate from "Samantha Who?", Tina Fey from "30 Rock" and Julia Louis-Dreyfus from "The New Adventures of Old Christine". Winners will be revealed on January 23.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors