New Posters of 'Nurse Jackie' and 'United States of Tara'
Showtime has released the first sneak peek to two of its returning shows, "Nurse Jackie" and "United States of Tara". The dark comedy shows will enter its 12-episode second season starting March 22 at 10/9c and 10.30/9.30 respectively.
"Nurse Jackie" is centering on the titular character played by Edie Falco. She is a brilliant nurse, the kind that patients desperately need. However, she herself is very flawed, needing Vicodin or other pills to get through her days and keeping her married life to have an affair with her co-worker.
Meanwhile, "United States of Tara" is about a suburban wife and mother of three, played by Toni Collette, who is suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder. She has various identities appearing every now and then such as a flirtatious teenager named T and a gun-loving male named Buck.
Both Falco and Collette are nominated at the upcoming Screen Actors Guild Awards as Outstanding Performance by a Female Actress in a Comedy. They will have to battle Christina Applegate from "Samantha Who?", Tina Fey from "30 Rock" and Julia Louis-Dreyfus from "The New Adventures of Old Christine". Winners will be revealed on January 23.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour