'Jackass 3' 3-D Sets 2010 Release Date
Paramount Pictures and MTV Films have officially announced October 15, 2010 as the release date for "Jackass 3". To meet the target, Johnny Knoxville and other cast members for the film are expected to start production in late January, with Jeff Tremaine once again serving behind the lens. The helmer will also produce it alongside Spike Jonze and Knoxville.
Additionally, confirming previous news that the third "Jackass" movie will arrive in 3-D theaters, Knoxville stated, "We're going to take the same 3-D technology James Cameron used in 'Avatar' and stick it up Steve-O's butt." He then added, "We're taking stupid to a whole new dimension."
"Jackass 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Jackass: The Movie" and 2006 "Jackass: Number Two", which compile stunts, pranks and skits by the various characters of MTV reality TV series "Jackass". Both films showed outstanding performances on box office chart by securing the top spot during their weekend debuts.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked