'Jackass 3' 3-D Sets 2010 Release Date
Paramount Pictures and MTV Films have officially announced October 15, 2010 as the release date for "Jackass 3". To meet the target, Johnny Knoxville and other cast members for the film are expected to start production in late January, with Jeff Tremaine once again serving behind the lens. The helmer will also produce it alongside Spike Jonze and Knoxville.
Additionally, confirming previous news that the third "Jackass" movie will arrive in 3-D theaters, Knoxville stated, "We're going to take the same 3-D technology James Cameron used in 'Avatar' and stick it up Steve-O's butt." He then added, "We're taking stupid to a whole new dimension."
"Jackass 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Jackass: The Movie" and 2006 "Jackass: Number Two", which compile stunts, pranks and skits by the various characters of MTV reality TV series "Jackass". Both films showed outstanding performances on box office chart by securing the top spot during their weekend debuts.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert