'Jackass 3' 3-D Sets 2010 Release Date
Paramount Pictures and MTV Films have officially announced October 15, 2010 as the release date for "Jackass 3". To meet the target, Johnny Knoxville and other cast members for the film are expected to start production in late January, with Jeff Tremaine once again serving behind the lens. The helmer will also produce it alongside Spike Jonze and Knoxville.
Additionally, confirming previous news that the third "Jackass" movie will arrive in 3-D theaters, Knoxville stated, "We're going to take the same 3-D technology James Cameron used in 'Avatar' and stick it up Steve-O's butt." He then added, "We're taking stupid to a whole new dimension."
"Jackass 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Jackass: The Movie" and 2006 "Jackass: Number Two", which compile stunts, pranks and skits by the various characters of MTV reality TV series "Jackass". Both films showed outstanding performances on box office chart by securing the top spot during their weekend debuts.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'