'Jackass 3' 3-D Sets 2010 Release Date
Paramount Pictures and MTV Films have officially announced October 15, 2010 as the release date for "Jackass 3". To meet the target, Johnny Knoxville and other cast members for the film are expected to start production in late January, with Jeff Tremaine once again serving behind the lens. The helmer will also produce it alongside Spike Jonze and Knoxville.
Additionally, confirming previous news that the third "Jackass" movie will arrive in 3-D theaters, Knoxville stated, "We're going to take the same 3-D technology James Cameron used in 'Avatar' and stick it up Steve-O's butt." He then added, "We're taking stupid to a whole new dimension."
"Jackass 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Jackass: The Movie" and 2006 "Jackass: Number Two", which compile stunts, pranks and skits by the various characters of MTV reality TV series "Jackass". Both films showed outstanding performances on box office chart by securing the top spot during their weekend debuts.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4