'Jackass 3' 3-D Sets 2010 Release Date
Paramount Pictures and MTV Films have officially announced October 15, 2010 as the release date for "Jackass 3". To meet the target, Johnny Knoxville and other cast members for the film are expected to start production in late January, with Jeff Tremaine once again serving behind the lens. The helmer will also produce it alongside Spike Jonze and Knoxville.
Additionally, confirming previous news that the third "Jackass" movie will arrive in 3-D theaters, Knoxville stated, "We're going to take the same 3-D technology James Cameron used in 'Avatar' and stick it up Steve-O's butt." He then added, "We're taking stupid to a whole new dimension."
"Jackass 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Jackass: The Movie" and 2006 "Jackass: Number Two", which compile stunts, pranks and skits by the various characters of MTV reality TV series "Jackass". Both films showed outstanding performances on box office chart by securing the top spot during their weekend debuts.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic