Natalie White Wins 'Survivor: Samoa'
Natalie White, the 26-year-old whom Russell Hantz took under his wings, has won the Samoa edition of "Survivor". The former pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, Arkansas took the title of sole survivor when she gained 5 out of the 7 votes from the jury panel.
Russell, in the meantime was placed second with two votes while Mick Trimming who got none was crowned the second runner-up. The finale on Sunday, December 20 begun with the elimination of Jaison and Brett in respective order. Brett won his third immunity but in the final immunity competition, Russell beat him.
The final three were down to Mick, Russell and Natalie. Despite Russell's reputation of being a gameplayer, the jury consisting of Dave, Laura, Kelly, Brett, Jaison, Shambo and Erik picked Natalie as the winner except for Shambo. The woman whom Russell voted out last week rooted on Russell to win. Natalie is thus the 19th winner of the reality show who deserves $1 million dollar prize.
It has been revealed that the 20th edition of "Survivor" would be an All-Star season dubbed "Survivor: Heroes Versus Villains". Featuring 20 cast from previous seasons, the new chapter is scheduled to premiere on February 11.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed