Natalie White Wins 'Survivor: Samoa'
Natalie White, the 26-year-old whom Russell Hantz took under his wings, has won the Samoa edition of "Survivor". The former pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, Arkansas took the title of sole survivor when she gained 5 out of the 7 votes from the jury panel.
Russell, in the meantime was placed second with two votes while Mick Trimming who got none was crowned the second runner-up. The finale on Sunday, December 20 begun with the elimination of Jaison and Brett in respective order. Brett won his third immunity but in the final immunity competition, Russell beat him.
The final three were down to Mick, Russell and Natalie. Despite Russell's reputation of being a gameplayer, the jury consisting of Dave, Laura, Kelly, Brett, Jaison, Shambo and Erik picked Natalie as the winner except for Shambo. The woman whom Russell voted out last week rooted on Russell to win. Natalie is thus the 19th winner of the reality show who deserves $1 million dollar prize.
It has been revealed that the 20th edition of "Survivor" would be an All-Star season dubbed "Survivor: Heroes Versus Villains". Featuring 20 cast from previous seasons, the new chapter is scheduled to premiere on February 11.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character