Natalie White Wins 'Survivor: Samoa'
Natalie White, the 26-year-old whom Russell Hantz took under his wings, has won the Samoa edition of "Survivor". The former pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, Arkansas took the title of sole survivor when she gained 5 out of the 7 votes from the jury panel.
Russell, in the meantime was placed second with two votes while Mick Trimming who got none was crowned the second runner-up. The finale on Sunday, December 20 begun with the elimination of Jaison and Brett in respective order. Brett won his third immunity but in the final immunity competition, Russell beat him.
The final three were down to Mick, Russell and Natalie. Despite Russell's reputation of being a gameplayer, the jury consisting of Dave, Laura, Kelly, Brett, Jaison, Shambo and Erik picked Natalie as the winner except for Shambo. The woman whom Russell voted out last week rooted on Russell to win. Natalie is thus the 19th winner of the reality show who deserves $1 million dollar prize.
It has been revealed that the 20th edition of "Survivor" would be an All-Star season dubbed "Survivor: Heroes Versus Villains". Featuring 20 cast from previous seasons, the new chapter is scheduled to premiere on February 11.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation