Natalie White Wins 'Survivor: Samoa'
Natalie White, the 26-year-old whom Russell Hantz took under his wings, has won the Samoa edition of "Survivor". The former pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, Arkansas took the title of sole survivor when she gained 5 out of the 7 votes from the jury panel.
Russell, in the meantime was placed second with two votes while Mick Trimming who got none was crowned the second runner-up. The finale on Sunday, December 20 begun with the elimination of Jaison and Brett in respective order. Brett won his third immunity but in the final immunity competition, Russell beat him.
The final three were down to Mick, Russell and Natalie. Despite Russell's reputation of being a gameplayer, the jury consisting of Dave, Laura, Kelly, Brett, Jaison, Shambo and Erik picked Natalie as the winner except for Shambo. The woman whom Russell voted out last week rooted on Russell to win. Natalie is thus the 19th winner of the reality show who deserves $1 million dollar prize.
It has been revealed that the 20th edition of "Survivor" would be an All-Star season dubbed "Survivor: Heroes Versus Villains". Featuring 20 cast from previous seasons, the new chapter is scheduled to premiere on February 11.
More Survivor News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist