Bryce Dallas Howard Calls Her 'Eclipse' Character 'Evil'
In "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Bryce Dallas Howard is slated to replace Rachelle Lefevre who played Victoria in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". In her recent interview with MTV, the actress has expressed her opinion about her bloodsucking character. "Victoria is a wonderful character. It's awfully juicy to play a villain. To play someone that's just evil, Victoria is evil," she claimed.
Dishing on the film, which has been claimed to feature a lot of actions, Howard said, "And I think with 'Eclipse', it ends with quite a huge battle, a big spectacle, and it's very scary." She continued explaining, "It's a very, very scary book and very terrifying set of circumstances, and I think the Cullens are in jeopardy in a way that they never really have been before."
"Eclipse" is going to be the first of "Twilight" films that gets IMAX treatment. As of late, director David Slade revealed this third installment of the vampire drama series is going to keep a balance between love story and actions and the story will still focus on the love triangle between Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, and Jacob Black.
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner, will all return to reprise their roles as Edward, Bella, and Jacob respectively. The upcoming movie is scheduled to be released both on IMAX screens and in traditional movie theaters across the U.S. on June 30, 2010.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday