Bryce Dallas Howard Calls Her 'Eclipse' Character 'Evil'
In "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Bryce Dallas Howard is slated to replace Rachelle Lefevre who played Victoria in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". In her recent interview with MTV, the actress has expressed her opinion about her bloodsucking character. "Victoria is a wonderful character. It's awfully juicy to play a villain. To play someone that's just evil, Victoria is evil," she claimed.
Dishing on the film, which has been claimed to feature a lot of actions, Howard said, "And I think with 'Eclipse', it ends with quite a huge battle, a big spectacle, and it's very scary." She continued explaining, "It's a very, very scary book and very terrifying set of circumstances, and I think the Cullens are in jeopardy in a way that they never really have been before."
"Eclipse" is going to be the first of "Twilight" films that gets IMAX treatment. As of late, director David Slade revealed this third installment of the vampire drama series is going to keep a balance between love story and actions and the story will still focus on the love triangle between Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, and Jacob Black.
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner, will all return to reprise their roles as Edward, Bella, and Jacob respectively. The upcoming movie is scheduled to be released both on IMAX screens and in traditional movie theaters across the U.S. on June 30, 2010.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby