Bryce Dallas Howard Calls Her 'Eclipse' Character 'Evil'
In "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Bryce Dallas Howard is slated to replace Rachelle Lefevre who played Victoria in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". In her recent interview with MTV, the actress has expressed her opinion about her bloodsucking character. "Victoria is a wonderful character. It's awfully juicy to play a villain. To play someone that's just evil, Victoria is evil," she claimed.
Dishing on the film, which has been claimed to feature a lot of actions, Howard said, "And I think with 'Eclipse', it ends with quite a huge battle, a big spectacle, and it's very scary." She continued explaining, "It's a very, very scary book and very terrifying set of circumstances, and I think the Cullens are in jeopardy in a way that they never really have been before."
"Eclipse" is going to be the first of "Twilight" films that gets IMAX treatment. As of late, director David Slade revealed this third installment of the vampire drama series is going to keep a balance between love story and actions and the story will still focus on the love triangle between Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, and Jacob Black.
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner, will all return to reprise their roles as Edward, Bella, and Jacob respectively. The upcoming movie is scheduled to be released both on IMAX screens and in traditional movie theaters across the U.S. on June 30, 2010.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'