2010 Episodes of 'Dollhouse' Previewed
The last three episodes of "Dollhouse" before it goes off the screen permanently are teased through a new promo played at the end of Friday, December 18 episode. Called "Getting Closer", "The Hollow Men" and "Epitaph Two: Return", the episodes will see the company under liquidation threat and how people inside the dollhouse are trying to defend the situation.
After struggling with rating in the first season, "Dollhouse" eventually gets the ax from FOX last month. Since all the thirteen episodes in season two had gone into production by the time FOX announced its cancellation, they are all going to be aired. The series will wind down on the finale airing January 22. FOX has not determined which show will occupy the Friday nights in midseason.
When creator Joss Whedon received the news of the cancellation, he wrote "I don't have a lot to say. I'm extremely proud of the people I've worked with: my star, my staff, my cast, my crew. I feel the show is getting better pretty much every week, and I think you'll agree in the coming months. I'm grateful that we got to put it on, and then come back and put it on again."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video