The Pussycat Dolls' Jessica Sutta Starts Working on Solo Music
Following news that there will be new faces coming in to The Pussycat Dolls when they return for a new album, Jessica Sutta unveils on Twitter that she has been working on a solo song. Though there hasn't been any official confirmation, this is maybe a hint that she is one of the Dolls who will be leaving the group.
Moreover, Jessica has also posted an interesting message on her Facebook. She wrote, "Looking back on this past year.. remembering how amazing the journey has been.. looks like some things are coming to an end. But so excited for the upcoming challenges and changes that this new year will bring.."
In addition to Jessica Sutta, Kimberly Wyatt has also hinted on her possible exit from the all-girl group. "No matter what happens, I'll always be involved with the Pussycat Dolls even if it's helping with choreography or creative direction. I'm very thankful for everything that Robin has given me and I always want to express that in any way I can, whether it's in the group, outside the group or whatever it may be," she recently said.
Prior to the line-up change announcement, members of The Pussycat Dolls were strongly believed to be involved in internal feud. During a concert, Melody Thornton addressed the issue of her not being featured in the re-release album of "Doll Domination" which then led to a break-up rumor but was quickly denied by the group's creator Robin Antin.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked