The Pussycat Dolls' Jessica Sutta Starts Working on Solo Music
Following news that there will be new faces coming in to The Pussycat Dolls when they return for a new album, Jessica Sutta unveils on Twitter that she has been working on a solo song. Though there hasn't been any official confirmation, this is maybe a hint that she is one of the Dolls who will be leaving the group.
Moreover, Jessica has also posted an interesting message on her Facebook. She wrote, "Looking back on this past year.. remembering how amazing the journey has been.. looks like some things are coming to an end. But so excited for the upcoming challenges and changes that this new year will bring.."
In addition to Jessica Sutta, Kimberly Wyatt has also hinted on her possible exit from the all-girl group. "No matter what happens, I'll always be involved with the Pussycat Dolls even if it's helping with choreography or creative direction. I'm very thankful for everything that Robin has given me and I always want to express that in any way I can, whether it's in the group, outside the group or whatever it may be," she recently said.
Prior to the line-up change announcement, members of The Pussycat Dolls were strongly believed to be involved in internal feud. During a concert, Melody Thornton addressed the issue of her not being featured in the re-release album of "Doll Domination" which then led to a break-up rumor but was quickly denied by the group's creator Robin Antin.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3