Confirmed, Amanda Seyfried to Leave 'Big Love'
Getting her big break as Meryl Streep's daughter in "Mamma Mia!", Amanda Seyfried feels that her path should move toward that direction. The actress who started her acting career in soap operas like "All My Children" will thus leave "Big Love" where she plays regular character Sarah Henrickson.
In an exclusive report, TV Guide magazine obtained the confirmation from the show's creator Will Scheffer. In a statement, Scheffer said, "She's been exploring her movie career for a couple of years now, and we've been giving her a lot of room to do that. I know having a commitment to a show for six months definitely cuts into her ability to pursue that career."
Seyfried will still be in the upcoming fourth season, up until the eighth episode. Sarah will get married in the third episode against her parents' consent, and "she's moving away" in the eighth, Scheffer revealed.
The fourth season of "Big Love" begins January 10 on HBO.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier