Confirmed, Amanda Seyfried to Leave 'Big Love'
Getting her big break as Meryl Streep's daughter in "Mamma Mia!", Amanda Seyfried feels that her path should move toward that direction. The actress who started her acting career in soap operas like "All My Children" will thus leave "Big Love" where she plays regular character Sarah Henrickson.
In an exclusive report, TV Guide magazine obtained the confirmation from the show's creator Will Scheffer. In a statement, Scheffer said, "She's been exploring her movie career for a couple of years now, and we've been giving her a lot of room to do that. I know having a commitment to a show for six months definitely cuts into her ability to pursue that career."
Seyfried will still be in the upcoming fourth season, up until the eighth episode. Sarah will get married in the third episode against her parents' consent, and "she's moving away" in the eighth, Scheffer revealed.
The fourth season of "Big Love" begins January 10 on HBO.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set