Confirmed, Amanda Seyfried to Leave 'Big Love'
Getting her big break as Meryl Streep's daughter in "Mamma Mia!", Amanda Seyfried feels that her path should move toward that direction. The actress who started her acting career in soap operas like "All My Children" will thus leave "Big Love" where she plays regular character Sarah Henrickson.
In an exclusive report, TV Guide magazine obtained the confirmation from the show's creator Will Scheffer. In a statement, Scheffer said, "She's been exploring her movie career for a couple of years now, and we've been giving her a lot of room to do that. I know having a commitment to a show for six months definitely cuts into her ability to pursue that career."
Seyfried will still be in the upcoming fourth season, up until the eighth episode. Sarah will get married in the third episode against her parents' consent, and "she's moving away" in the eighth, Scheffer revealed.
The fourth season of "Big Love" begins January 10 on HBO.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz