Confirmed, Amanda Seyfried to Leave 'Big Love'
Getting her big break as Meryl Streep's daughter in "Mamma Mia!", Amanda Seyfried feels that her path should move toward that direction. The actress who started her acting career in soap operas like "All My Children" will thus leave "Big Love" where she plays regular character Sarah Henrickson.
In an exclusive report, TV Guide magazine obtained the confirmation from the show's creator Will Scheffer. In a statement, Scheffer said, "She's been exploring her movie career for a couple of years now, and we've been giving her a lot of room to do that. I know having a commitment to a show for six months definitely cuts into her ability to pursue that career."
Seyfried will still be in the upcoming fourth season, up until the eighth episode. Sarah will get married in the third episode against her parents' consent, and "she's moving away" in the eighth, Scheffer revealed.
The fourth season of "Big Love" begins January 10 on HBO.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'