'Nip/Tuck' Final 9 Episodes Given a Preview
"Nip/Tuck" wound down its Fall run on Wednesday, December 16, and to keep fans excited, FX has released the promo of the last nine episodes that will begin airing on January 6. The footage shows the first look of Joan Rivers as an entertainment reporter and the first hint of Christian's murder plot.
The synopsis released on the official site states "When Sean and Christian win a prestigious award from their alma mater, Sean recalls their college years and endures past pains. A new patient who self-mutilates due to a genetic disorder comes to McNamara/Troy for reconstructive surgery." Beyond that the nine episodes will offer something deeper like Sean's sexual move to Kimber, Escobar intriguing Sean to kill his partner and Christian running himself to a wall.
Beside Joan Rivers, guest stars coming to the final season are Melanie Griffith, Mario Lopez, Frances Conroy, Donna Mills, Mini Anden and Joan Van Ark.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special