Leelee Sobieski Gives Birth to First Child
It's a baby girl for Leelee Sobieski and her fashion designer fiance Adam Kimmel. A representative for the actress confirmed on Thursday, December 17 that the pair's first child has been born.
"I can confirm that she and her fiance, menswear designer Adam Kimmel, welcomed their first child in New York City late last night," Sobieski's publicist, Craig Schneider said in a statement. Name and scale of the newborn baby girl were not disclosed though.
Leelee Sobieski and Adam Kimmel have never publicly confirmed their engagement. Back in late June this year, the movie beauty let a ring on her engagement finger, which she was spotted sporting on the red carpet of the L.A. premiere of her film "Public Enemies", did the confirmation.
News of Sobieski's pregnancy was first covered by the news media in September. No word though if she and Kimmel have had wedding plans in mind now that they have become parents.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo