Leelee Sobieski Gives Birth to First Child
It's a baby girl for Leelee Sobieski and her fashion designer fiance Adam Kimmel. A representative for the actress confirmed on Thursday, December 17 that the pair's first child has been born.
"I can confirm that she and her fiance, menswear designer Adam Kimmel, welcomed their first child in New York City late last night," Sobieski's publicist, Craig Schneider said in a statement. Name and scale of the newborn baby girl were not disclosed though.
Leelee Sobieski and Adam Kimmel have never publicly confirmed their engagement. Back in late June this year, the movie beauty let a ring on her engagement finger, which she was spotted sporting on the red carpet of the L.A. premiere of her film "Public Enemies", did the confirmation.
News of Sobieski's pregnancy was first covered by the news media in September. No word though if she and Kimmel have had wedding plans in mind now that they have become parents.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway