Leelee Sobieski Gives Birth to First Child
It's a baby girl for Leelee Sobieski and her fashion designer fiance Adam Kimmel. A representative for the actress confirmed on Thursday, December 17 that the pair's first child has been born.
"I can confirm that she and her fiance, menswear designer Adam Kimmel, welcomed their first child in New York City late last night," Sobieski's publicist, Craig Schneider said in a statement. Name and scale of the newborn baby girl were not disclosed though.
Leelee Sobieski and Adam Kimmel have never publicly confirmed their engagement. Back in late June this year, the movie beauty let a ring on her engagement finger, which she was spotted sporting on the red carpet of the L.A. premiere of her film "Public Enemies", did the confirmation.
News of Sobieski's pregnancy was first covered by the news media in September. No word though if she and Kimmel have had wedding plans in mind now that they have become parents.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday