Leelee Sobieski Gives Birth to First Child
It's a baby girl for Leelee Sobieski and her fashion designer fiance Adam Kimmel. A representative for the actress confirmed on Thursday, December 17 that the pair's first child has been born.
"I can confirm that she and her fiance, menswear designer Adam Kimmel, welcomed their first child in New York City late last night," Sobieski's publicist, Craig Schneider said in a statement. Name and scale of the newborn baby girl were not disclosed though.
Leelee Sobieski and Adam Kimmel have never publicly confirmed their engagement. Back in late June this year, the movie beauty let a ring on her engagement finger, which she was spotted sporting on the red carpet of the L.A. premiere of her film "Public Enemies", did the confirmation.
News of Sobieski's pregnancy was first covered by the news media in September. No word though if she and Kimmel have had wedding plans in mind now that they have become parents.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune