Leelee Sobieski Gives Birth to First Child
It's a baby girl for Leelee Sobieski and her fashion designer fiance Adam Kimmel. A representative for the actress confirmed on Thursday, December 17 that the pair's first child has been born.
"I can confirm that she and her fiance, menswear designer Adam Kimmel, welcomed their first child in New York City late last night," Sobieski's publicist, Craig Schneider said in a statement. Name and scale of the newborn baby girl were not disclosed though.
Leelee Sobieski and Adam Kimmel have never publicly confirmed their engagement. Back in late June this year, the movie beauty let a ring on her engagement finger, which she was spotted sporting on the red carpet of the L.A. premiere of her film "Public Enemies", did the confirmation.
News of Sobieski's pregnancy was first covered by the news media in September. No word though if she and Kimmel have had wedding plans in mind now that they have become parents.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes