Jude Law Saves Robert Downey Jr. in New 'Sherlock Holmes' Clip
Warner Bros. Pictures has released another sneak peek to "Sherlock Holmes". Debuted by MTV, the snippet gives a preview on Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes who is chased and hit by a man with an ugly face, before the titular character is saved by his partner, Jude Law's Dr. Watson.
"Sherlock Holmes" is based on Lionel Wigram's comic book and will present a new portrayal of Arthur Conan Doyle's most famous characters. It will see Sherlock Holmes and his partner Dr. Watson on their latest challenge. Having lethal fighting skills in addition to his legendary intellect, Holmes attempts to bring down a new nemesis and unravel a deadly plot that could destroy the country.
Beside Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, the film also has Rachel McAdams starring as Irene Adler and Mark Strong taking the role of Sherlock Holmes' enemy Lord Blackwood. The adventure movie will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on December 25.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked