Jude Law Saves Robert Downey Jr. in New 'Sherlock Holmes' Clip
Warner Bros. Pictures has released another sneak peek to "Sherlock Holmes". Debuted by MTV, the snippet gives a preview on Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes who is chased and hit by a man with an ugly face, before the titular character is saved by his partner, Jude Law's Dr. Watson.
"Sherlock Holmes" is based on Lionel Wigram's comic book and will present a new portrayal of Arthur Conan Doyle's most famous characters. It will see Sherlock Holmes and his partner Dr. Watson on their latest challenge. Having lethal fighting skills in addition to his legendary intellect, Holmes attempts to bring down a new nemesis and unravel a deadly plot that could destroy the country.
Beside Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, the film also has Rachel McAdams starring as Irene Adler and Mark Strong taking the role of Sherlock Holmes' enemy Lord Blackwood. The adventure movie will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on December 25.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival