Jude Law Saves Robert Downey Jr. in New 'Sherlock Holmes' Clip
Warner Bros. Pictures has released another sneak peek to "Sherlock Holmes". Debuted by MTV, the snippet gives a preview on Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes who is chased and hit by a man with an ugly face, before the titular character is saved by his partner, Jude Law's Dr. Watson.
"Sherlock Holmes" is based on Lionel Wigram's comic book and will present a new portrayal of Arthur Conan Doyle's most famous characters. It will see Sherlock Holmes and his partner Dr. Watson on their latest challenge. Having lethal fighting skills in addition to his legendary intellect, Holmes attempts to bring down a new nemesis and unravel a deadly plot that could destroy the country.
Beside Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, the film also has Rachel McAdams starring as Irene Adler and Mark Strong taking the role of Sherlock Holmes' enemy Lord Blackwood. The adventure movie will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on December 25.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked