Jude Law Saves Robert Downey Jr. in New 'Sherlock Holmes' Clip
Warner Bros. Pictures has released another sneak peek to "Sherlock Holmes". Debuted by MTV, the snippet gives a preview on Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes who is chased and hit by a man with an ugly face, before the titular character is saved by his partner, Jude Law's Dr. Watson.
"Sherlock Holmes" is based on Lionel Wigram's comic book and will present a new portrayal of Arthur Conan Doyle's most famous characters. It will see Sherlock Holmes and his partner Dr. Watson on their latest challenge. Having lethal fighting skills in addition to his legendary intellect, Holmes attempts to bring down a new nemesis and unravel a deadly plot that could destroy the country.
Beside Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, the film also has Rachel McAdams starring as Irene Adler and Mark Strong taking the role of Sherlock Holmes' enemy Lord Blackwood. The adventure movie will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on December 25.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'