Jude Law Saves Robert Downey Jr. in New 'Sherlock Holmes' Clip
Warner Bros. Pictures has released another sneak peek to "Sherlock Holmes". Debuted by MTV, the snippet gives a preview on Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes who is chased and hit by a man with an ugly face, before the titular character is saved by his partner, Jude Law's Dr. Watson.
"Sherlock Holmes" is based on Lionel Wigram's comic book and will present a new portrayal of Arthur Conan Doyle's most famous characters. It will see Sherlock Holmes and his partner Dr. Watson on their latest challenge. Having lethal fighting skills in addition to his legendary intellect, Holmes attempts to bring down a new nemesis and unravel a deadly plot that could destroy the country.
Beside Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, the film also has Rachel McAdams starring as Irene Adler and Mark Strong taking the role of Sherlock Holmes' enemy Lord Blackwood. The adventure movie will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on December 25.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons