'Friday Night Lights' January 2010 Preview
"Friday Night Lights" ends its Fall run on Wednesday, December 16 and will be back January 6 next year with the episode "The Toilet Bowl". Apt to its title, a toilet bowl complete with the tissue papers is literally placed in the middle of the court.
A scoop about the show was recently given via EW about where the fifth and final season will pick up from. Exec Producer Jason Katims said, "Typically, we would start closer to the next school year because we generally sort of follow the football season. But we haven't really made a [a final decision]. What's nice about the show is we've made slightly different choices from season to season, like coming back with the first game or coming back in the middle of summer. We've done a couple of radical time cuts over the course of the series."
On another news, the sports drama receives a nomination from Writers Guild Awards for Best Drama. It has to battle for the title with "Breaking Bad", "Dexter", "Lost" and "Mad Men". Winners will be unveiled on January 11.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments