'Friday Night Lights' January 2010 Preview
"Friday Night Lights" ends its Fall run on Wednesday, December 16 and will be back January 6 next year with the episode "The Toilet Bowl". Apt to its title, a toilet bowl complete with the tissue papers is literally placed in the middle of the court.
A scoop about the show was recently given via EW about where the fifth and final season will pick up from. Exec Producer Jason Katims said, "Typically, we would start closer to the next school year because we generally sort of follow the football season. But we haven't really made a [a final decision]. What's nice about the show is we've made slightly different choices from season to season, like coming back with the first game or coming back in the middle of summer. We've done a couple of radical time cuts over the course of the series."
On another news, the sports drama receives a nomination from Writers Guild Awards for Best Drama. It has to battle for the title with "Breaking Bad", "Dexter", "Lost" and "Mad Men". Winners will be unveiled on January 11.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated