'Friday Night Lights' January 2010 Preview
"Friday Night Lights" ends its Fall run on Wednesday, December 16 and will be back January 6 next year with the episode "The Toilet Bowl". Apt to its title, a toilet bowl complete with the tissue papers is literally placed in the middle of the court.
A scoop about the show was recently given via EW about where the fifth and final season will pick up from. Exec Producer Jason Katims said, "Typically, we would start closer to the next school year because we generally sort of follow the football season. But we haven't really made a [a final decision]. What's nice about the show is we've made slightly different choices from season to season, like coming back with the first game or coming back in the middle of summer. We've done a couple of radical time cuts over the course of the series."
On another news, the sports drama receives a nomination from Writers Guild Awards for Best Drama. It has to battle for the title with "Breaking Bad", "Dexter", "Lost" and "Mad Men". Winners will be unveiled on January 11.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'