'Friday Night Lights' January 2010 Preview
"Friday Night Lights" ends its Fall run on Wednesday, December 16 and will be back January 6 next year with the episode "The Toilet Bowl". Apt to its title, a toilet bowl complete with the tissue papers is literally placed in the middle of the court.
A scoop about the show was recently given via EW about where the fifth and final season will pick up from. Exec Producer Jason Katims said, "Typically, we would start closer to the next school year because we generally sort of follow the football season. But we haven't really made a [a final decision]. What's nice about the show is we've made slightly different choices from season to season, like coming back with the first game or coming back in the middle of summer. We've done a couple of radical time cuts over the course of the series."
On another news, the sports drama receives a nomination from Writers Guild Awards for Best Drama. It has to battle for the title with "Breaking Bad", "Dexter", "Lost" and "Mad Men". Winners will be unveiled on January 11.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'