'Alice in Wonderland' Comes Out With New Trailer
Walt Disney Pictures has provided another sneak peek at "Alice in Wonderland" by releasing a new trailer. Debuted on Wednesday, December 16, the clip, which is planned to be projected in 3-D before the screenings of James Cameron's "Avatar", gives a preview to Alice who embarks on a new adventure as she returns to Wonderland, a place she visited many years before.
Said to be an epic 3-D fantasy adventure which gives a magical and imaginative twist on some of the most beloved stories of all time, the film follows 19-year-old Alice who returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends. This time, she embarks on a fantastical journey to find her true destiny and end the Red Queen's reign of terror.
Mia Wasikowska takes lead female role of Alice while senior actor Johnny Depp stars as the Mad Hatter. Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter also join the cast ensemble to portray the White Queen and the Red Queen respectively. The film will be released in Disney Digital 3-D in the U.S. on March 5, 2010.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress