'Alice in Wonderland' Comes Out With New Trailer
Walt Disney Pictures has provided another sneak peek at "Alice in Wonderland" by releasing a new trailer. Debuted on Wednesday, December 16, the clip, which is planned to be projected in 3-D before the screenings of James Cameron's "Avatar", gives a preview to Alice who embarks on a new adventure as she returns to Wonderland, a place she visited many years before.
Said to be an epic 3-D fantasy adventure which gives a magical and imaginative twist on some of the most beloved stories of all time, the film follows 19-year-old Alice who returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends. This time, she embarks on a fantastical journey to find her true destiny and end the Red Queen's reign of terror.
Mia Wasikowska takes lead female role of Alice while senior actor Johnny Depp stars as the Mad Hatter. Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter also join the cast ensemble to portray the White Queen and the Red Queen respectively. The film will be released in Disney Digital 3-D in the U.S. on March 5, 2010.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery