'Alice in Wonderland' Comes Out With New Trailer
Walt Disney Pictures has provided another sneak peek at "Alice in Wonderland" by releasing a new trailer. Debuted on Wednesday, December 16, the clip, which is planned to be projected in 3-D before the screenings of James Cameron's "Avatar", gives a preview to Alice who embarks on a new adventure as she returns to Wonderland, a place she visited many years before.
Said to be an epic 3-D fantasy adventure which gives a magical and imaginative twist on some of the most beloved stories of all time, the film follows 19-year-old Alice who returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends. This time, she embarks on a fantastical journey to find her true destiny and end the Red Queen's reign of terror.
Mia Wasikowska takes lead female role of Alice while senior actor Johnny Depp stars as the Mad Hatter. Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter also join the cast ensemble to portray the White Queen and the Red Queen respectively. The film will be released in Disney Digital 3-D in the U.S. on March 5, 2010.
More Alice in Wonderland News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'