Jerry O'Connell on Final 'Eastwick' Episode
Jerry O'Connell's visit to his wife's starring vehicle, "Eastwick", is teased via several promotional photos. It looks like his character will be involved in some kind of confrontation with a kid on a playground before the boy's mother comes in between them.
The episode is called "Magic Snow and Creepy Gene". When the ladies make a pact never to reveal what they did to Jamie, they realize they must go their separate ways - and abandon their powers. A guilty Joanna tries to help Penny find closure.
Sparks fly between Kat and her hot new neighbor, single dad Colin (O'Connell), who has come to Eastwick with his young son Gene and a dark secret; and just as Kat and Joanna are moving on, things get complicated for Roxie when Darryl returns to Eastwick with the truth about his mysterious past.
"Magic Snow and Creepy Gene" was originally part of midseason, being aired on January 6. However, ABC has canceled the rating-challenged show and puts "Ugly Betty" as a replacement. The last episode of the witch series starring Rebecca Romijn will now air on December 30.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test