Kendra Wilkinson Debuts First Pics of Newborn Baby Boy
First-time mother Kendra Wilkinson and her newborn baby boy Hank Baskett IV land OK! Magazine's cover with an accompanying headline that read, "Kendra Exclusive Baby Photos and Interview". The 24-year-old reality TV star is photographed on the cover holding Hank Jr., who is in the nude and sleeping, with both of her hands.
Interviewed by the publication at her room at Clarian North Medical Center, where she delivered the infant through C-section last Wednesday, December 9, Kendra says "I was just in heaven." Her NFL player husband Hank Baskett chimes in, "It was awesome."
Asked about the preparation she did before coming to the hospital to give birth to Hank Jr., Kendra recalls, "The good thing about being induced is that it's like planning a trip, just very calm. We ate a huge dinner before we came to the hospital. I ate a whole batch of brownies because I was nervous. No wonder he's 9 pounds!"
"I was induced early in the morning; then it was wait, wait, wait. I was experiencing contractions throughout the day, and I was anxious. I kept checking the monitor every second, like 'Is it happening yet?'," she continues revealing. And now that Hank Jr. has been born, Kendra tells OK!, "Thanks. I have labor brain. I forgot everything that happened!" As for Hank, he claims, "I am in straight awe, trust me."
Hank Baskett IV is Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's first child. He weighed in at 9 lbs., 5 oz. and was 22 inches long at time of birth. Kendra and Hank themselves have been married since June this year. The pair's full interview and their baby's first pics are featured on the new issue of OK! Magazine, which goes on sale Thursday, December 17.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?