Kendra Wilkinson Debuts First Pics of Newborn Baby Boy
First-time mother Kendra Wilkinson and her newborn baby boy Hank Baskett IV land OK! Magazine's cover with an accompanying headline that read, "Kendra Exclusive Baby Photos and Interview". The 24-year-old reality TV star is photographed on the cover holding Hank Jr., who is in the nude and sleeping, with both of her hands.
Interviewed by the publication at her room at Clarian North Medical Center, where she delivered the infant through C-section last Wednesday, December 9, Kendra says "I was just in heaven." Her NFL player husband Hank Baskett chimes in, "It was awesome."
Asked about the preparation she did before coming to the hospital to give birth to Hank Jr., Kendra recalls, "The good thing about being induced is that it's like planning a trip, just very calm. We ate a huge dinner before we came to the hospital. I ate a whole batch of brownies because I was nervous. No wonder he's 9 pounds!"
"I was induced early in the morning; then it was wait, wait, wait. I was experiencing contractions throughout the day, and I was anxious. I kept checking the monitor every second, like 'Is it happening yet?'," she continues revealing. And now that Hank Jr. has been born, Kendra tells OK!, "Thanks. I have labor brain. I forgot everything that happened!" As for Hank, he claims, "I am in straight awe, trust me."
Hank Baskett IV is Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's first child. He weighed in at 9 lbs., 5 oz. and was 22 inches long at time of birth. Kendra and Hank themselves have been married since June this year. The pair's full interview and their baby's first pics are featured on the new issue of OK! Magazine, which goes on sale Thursday, December 17.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'