Kendra Wilkinson Debuts First Pics of Newborn Baby Boy
First-time mother Kendra Wilkinson and her newborn baby boy Hank Baskett IV land OK! Magazine's cover with an accompanying headline that read, "Kendra Exclusive Baby Photos and Interview". The 24-year-old reality TV star is photographed on the cover holding Hank Jr., who is in the nude and sleeping, with both of her hands.
Interviewed by the publication at her room at Clarian North Medical Center, where she delivered the infant through C-section last Wednesday, December 9, Kendra says "I was just in heaven." Her NFL player husband Hank Baskett chimes in, "It was awesome."
Asked about the preparation she did before coming to the hospital to give birth to Hank Jr., Kendra recalls, "The good thing about being induced is that it's like planning a trip, just very calm. We ate a huge dinner before we came to the hospital. I ate a whole batch of brownies because I was nervous. No wonder he's 9 pounds!"
"I was induced early in the morning; then it was wait, wait, wait. I was experiencing contractions throughout the day, and I was anxious. I kept checking the monitor every second, like 'Is it happening yet?'," she continues revealing. And now that Hank Jr. has been born, Kendra tells OK!, "Thanks. I have labor brain. I forgot everything that happened!" As for Hank, he claims, "I am in straight awe, trust me."
Hank Baskett IV is Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's first child. He weighed in at 9 lbs., 5 oz. and was 22 inches long at time of birth. Kendra and Hank themselves have been married since June this year. The pair's full interview and their baby's first pics are featured on the new issue of OK! Magazine, which goes on sale Thursday, December 17.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group