Mariah Carey Prepping to Release 'Angel's Cry' Remix
Mariah Carey is going to drop a new single January 4, 2010, according to Mariah Daily. Instead of picking up one of the singles from her latest studio project "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" however, she allegedly will release a track from one of her forthcoming remix albums. She will drop a remix of "Angel's Cry" and team up with Ne-Yo.
There is no official word issued by her camp concerning the decision. But, rumor on the street suggests her label Island Def Jam has stopped all promotions for "Imperfect Angel" and will now focus more on the release of its remixes.
Previously, it was reported that "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" will be re-released in two remix editions. One will contain R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop remixes, while the other will be a dance electro album from Jump Smokers.
Two days before the song arrives in radios, Mariah Carey will kick off "Angels Advocate" tour at The Borgata in Atlantic City, New Jersey. With RydazNrtist as a supporting act, she will resume the gig on February 27 at The Pearl Concert Theater in Las Vegas, Nevada.
More Mariah Carey News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video