Mariah Carey Prepping to Release 'Angel's Cry' Remix
Mariah Carey is going to drop a new single January 4, 2010, according to Mariah Daily. Instead of picking up one of the singles from her latest studio project "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" however, she allegedly will release a track from one of her forthcoming remix albums. She will drop a remix of "Angel's Cry" and team up with Ne-Yo.
There is no official word issued by her camp concerning the decision. But, rumor on the street suggests her label Island Def Jam has stopped all promotions for "Imperfect Angel" and will now focus more on the release of its remixes.
Previously, it was reported that "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" will be re-released in two remix editions. One will contain R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop remixes, while the other will be a dance electro album from Jump Smokers.
Two days before the song arrives in radios, Mariah Carey will kick off "Angels Advocate" tour at The Borgata in Atlantic City, New Jersey. With RydazNrtist as a supporting act, she will resume the gig on February 27 at The Pearl Concert Theater in Las Vegas, Nevada.
More Mariah Carey News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video