Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez Break Up
Talks of Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez splitting up have reached the fever pitch since the news was first brought to attention by Hollywood Life on Monday, December 14. Unnamed insiders tell the site to have witnessed the baseball player partying in Miami, while Kate was in New York promoting her new movie "Nine".
One source claims Alex was seen partying "with two women" at Wall Lounge in the W Hotel on Friday night, December 11. "He was acting VERY single, and Kate Hudson was definitely not there," says the source. Another insider, meanwhile, confirms that Alex was with other women in Miami, adding "Kate and A-Rod broke up."
On the same day, Kate was spotted dining at Pure Food and Wine in Manhattan with her son Ryder Russell Robinson, whom she has with former husband Chris Robinson of band The Black Crowes. "Kate was there with her son, Ryder, but spent the entire evening talking on her cell phone," claims a witness.
On Saturday, December 12, Alex reportedly attended the Armani Exchange "Cool Shades of Style" dinner at the Solarium above the Delano Hotel all alone. Kate, in the meantime, was said having brunch with friends at Prime Meats in the Carroll Gardens neighborhood of Brooklyn, N.Y.
Confirming statement is yet to be made by either Kate or Alex on whether or not they have called it quits. Their representatives also haven't addressed the break-up reports. Hollywood Life's sources, in fact, insist that the two "are totally over."
Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez began dating in May this year, but none of them has ever confirmed that they are an item. While Alex prefers to keep his lips tightly sealed on his love life, Kate tends to play it coy when asked to confirm the state of her relationship with Alex. Last week, during her appearance in "Late Show with David Letterman", Kate simply smiled when David Letterman presented her with a series of questions about Alex.
More Kate Hudson News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video