Holly Madison Raves About Buying Gifts for Kendra Wilkinson's Baby Boy
Not only Holly Madison sends her best wishes for first-time mother Kendra Wilkinson, but also she has bought gifts for her newborn baby boy Hank Baskett IV. At the "Holly Jolly Christmas Toy Drive" in Las Vegas to benefit Toys For Tots and The Salvation Army on Friday, December 11, Holly told People, "I'm out buying presents for little Hank today."
Among the gifts she bought were Christmas onesies, a football-shaped piggy bank, a Nerf football and a football piggy bank. "I think its very fitting to get him football stuff," said the 29-year-old actress model when referring to Kendra's NFL player husband, Hank Baskett. "And I got him the cutest baby Christmas shoes and Santa hat ever. He'll be all outfitted for his first holiday," she enthused.
Holly, moreover, added that she is willing to baby sit Hank Jr. should the family come to visit her in Las Vegas. "I will totally watch the baby," she stated. "I would love to."
Kendra Wilkinson gave birth to Hank Baskett IV via C-section in a hospital near Indianapolis, Indiana at 12:37 A.M. on Friday, December 11. The baby is her first child with Hank Baskett, whom she's been married to since June this year.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'