Holly Madison Raves About Buying Gifts for Kendra Wilkinson's Baby Boy
Not only Holly Madison sends her best wishes for first-time mother Kendra Wilkinson, but also she has bought gifts for her newborn baby boy Hank Baskett IV. At the "Holly Jolly Christmas Toy Drive" in Las Vegas to benefit Toys For Tots and The Salvation Army on Friday, December 11, Holly told People, "I'm out buying presents for little Hank today."
Among the gifts she bought were Christmas onesies, a football-shaped piggy bank, a Nerf football and a football piggy bank. "I think its very fitting to get him football stuff," said the 29-year-old actress model when referring to Kendra's NFL player husband, Hank Baskett. "And I got him the cutest baby Christmas shoes and Santa hat ever. He'll be all outfitted for his first holiday," she enthused.
Holly, moreover, added that she is willing to baby sit Hank Jr. should the family come to visit her in Las Vegas. "I will totally watch the baby," she stated. "I would love to."
Kendra Wilkinson gave birth to Hank Baskett IV via C-section in a hospital near Indianapolis, Indiana at 12:37 A.M. on Friday, December 11. The baby is her first child with Hank Baskett, whom she's been married to since June this year.
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year