'CSI: NY' Preview Featuring Train's 'Calling All Angels'
Slated to air on December 16 is a "CSI: NY" episode featuring Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Minnillo, and Train's Pat Monahan. Promotional photos had been released over a week ago and CBS intends to promote this episode hugely by unleashing a video preview that uses Train's song "Calling All Angels" and provides a little look behind the scene.
In "Second Chances", the CSIs believe two cases may be related while investigating a hit-and-run victim where a 2 million dollar life insurance policy could be motive for the demise, and why a second victim would have died from identity theft. Kim guest stars as Debbie Fallon while Vanessa guest stars as Grace Chandler.
Elaborating further about what role she got in the story, Kim said, "Someone is murdered today, and somehow I'm involved. It's cool to get in this mindset and really be this heavily involved in such a crazy crime." Her character is a girlfriend of Pat's Sam Baker, a homeless man and recovered addict who was found dead. "Kim helps me get a second chance, but she has an ulterior motive," Pat said.
Meanwhile, Vanessa teased, "Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes and Eddie Cahill are figuring out this murder mystery and me, Kim and LaLa Vasquez, who I used to do TRL with, all have some sort of play in this murder. Obviously I can't tell you why, but this is the day we confront each other and everything goes crazy and something happens at the end."
Train will be performing two songs from their latest album "Save Me San Francisco" on the episode.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'