Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's Baby Has Been Born
Reported to be in labor on Wednesday, December 9, Kendra Wilkinson finally gave birth to her first child with husband Hank Baskett on Friday, December 11. The reality TV star delivered his baby boy named Hank Baskett IV via C-section at 12:37 A.M. in a hospital near Indianapolis, Indiana.
Hank Jr. weighed in at 9 lbs., 5 oz. and was 22 inches long at time of birth. OK! Magazine which is the first to bring the story to attention obtains a statement exclusively issued by the new parents, who confirm, "We are all healthy and incredibly happy and can't wait to spend every moment with little Hank."
Kendra Wilkinson, a model and actress, married Hank Baskett, who is an NFL player, on June 27 this year. Days prior to her wedding ceremony, the 24-year-old star confirmed to E! News' Marc Malkin that she and Hank were expecting their first child together. Days after making the pregnancy announcement, she blogged that she and Hank would name their baby boy after the athlete's father, Hank Baskett IV.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia