Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's Baby Has Been Born
Reported to be in labor on Wednesday, December 9, Kendra Wilkinson finally gave birth to her first child with husband Hank Baskett on Friday, December 11. The reality TV star delivered his baby boy named Hank Baskett IV via C-section at 12:37 A.M. in a hospital near Indianapolis, Indiana.
Hank Jr. weighed in at 9 lbs., 5 oz. and was 22 inches long at time of birth. OK! Magazine which is the first to bring the story to attention obtains a statement exclusively issued by the new parents, who confirm, "We are all healthy and incredibly happy and can't wait to spend every moment with little Hank."
Kendra Wilkinson, a model and actress, married Hank Baskett, who is an NFL player, on June 27 this year. Days prior to her wedding ceremony, the 24-year-old star confirmed to E! News' Marc Malkin that she and Hank were expecting their first child together. Days after making the pregnancy announcement, she blogged that she and Hank would name their baby boy after the athlete's father, Hank Baskett IV.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny