Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's Baby Has Been Born
Reported to be in labor on Wednesday, December 9, Kendra Wilkinson finally gave birth to her first child with husband Hank Baskett on Friday, December 11. The reality TV star delivered his baby boy named Hank Baskett IV via C-section at 12:37 A.M. in a hospital near Indianapolis, Indiana.
Hank Jr. weighed in at 9 lbs., 5 oz. and was 22 inches long at time of birth. OK! Magazine which is the first to bring the story to attention obtains a statement exclusively issued by the new parents, who confirm, "We are all healthy and incredibly happy and can't wait to spend every moment with little Hank."
Kendra Wilkinson, a model and actress, married Hank Baskett, who is an NFL player, on June 27 this year. Days prior to her wedding ceremony, the 24-year-old star confirmed to E! News' Marc Malkin that she and Hank were expecting their first child together. Days after making the pregnancy announcement, she blogged that she and Hank would name their baby boy after the athlete's father, Hank Baskett IV.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date