Behind-the-Scene of Leona Lewis' 'I See You' Video
A look behind the making of Leona Lewis' music video in support of her single "I See You" is offered. Jake Nava is seen sitting on the directing seat. While Leona tells about what the song is all about, the director opts to share his vision about the concept of the video.
"I See You" is confirmed to be played during the closing credit of James Cameron's upcoming big screen project "Avatar". It comes from the production hands of James Horner and Simon Frangle, the masterminds behind Celine Dion's Grammy-winning single "My Heart Will Go On" from movie "Titanic".
The rest of the materials in the film's soundtrack album are composed by James Horner. The compilation is plotted to be put out for U.S. purchase on December 15, while the film starring Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana is due to open wide in theaters on December 18.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5