Behind-the-Scene of Leona Lewis' 'I See You' Video
A look behind the making of Leona Lewis' music video in support of her single "I See You" is offered. Jake Nava is seen sitting on the directing seat. While Leona tells about what the song is all about, the director opts to share his vision about the concept of the video.
"I See You" is confirmed to be played during the closing credit of James Cameron's upcoming big screen project "Avatar". It comes from the production hands of James Horner and Simon Frangle, the masterminds behind Celine Dion's Grammy-winning single "My Heart Will Go On" from movie "Titanic".
The rest of the materials in the film's soundtrack album are composed by James Horner. The compilation is plotted to be put out for U.S. purchase on December 15, while the film starring Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana is due to open wide in theaters on December 18.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video