Behind-the-Scene of Leona Lewis' 'I See You' Video
A look behind the making of Leona Lewis' music video in support of her single "I See You" is offered. Jake Nava is seen sitting on the directing seat. While Leona tells about what the song is all about, the director opts to share his vision about the concept of the video.
"I See You" is confirmed to be played during the closing credit of James Cameron's upcoming big screen project "Avatar". It comes from the production hands of James Horner and Simon Frangle, the masterminds behind Celine Dion's Grammy-winning single "My Heart Will Go On" from movie "Titanic".
The rest of the materials in the film's soundtrack album are composed by James Horner. The compilation is plotted to be put out for U.S. purchase on December 15, while the film starring Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana is due to open wide in theaters on December 18.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier