Behind-the-Scene of Leona Lewis' 'I See You' Video
A look behind the making of Leona Lewis' music video in support of her single "I See You" is offered. Jake Nava is seen sitting on the directing seat. While Leona tells about what the song is all about, the director opts to share his vision about the concept of the video.
"I See You" is confirmed to be played during the closing credit of James Cameron's upcoming big screen project "Avatar". It comes from the production hands of James Horner and Simon Frangle, the masterminds behind Celine Dion's Grammy-winning single "My Heart Will Go On" from movie "Titanic".
The rest of the materials in the film's soundtrack album are composed by James Horner. The compilation is plotted to be put out for U.S. purchase on December 15, while the film starring Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana is due to open wide in theaters on December 18.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service