Behind-the-Scene of Leona Lewis' 'I See You' Video
A look behind the making of Leona Lewis' music video in support of her single "I See You" is offered. Jake Nava is seen sitting on the directing seat. While Leona tells about what the song is all about, the director opts to share his vision about the concept of the video.
"I See You" is confirmed to be played during the closing credit of James Cameron's upcoming big screen project "Avatar". It comes from the production hands of James Horner and Simon Frangle, the masterminds behind Celine Dion's Grammy-winning single "My Heart Will Go On" from movie "Titanic".
The rest of the materials in the film's soundtrack album are composed by James Horner. The compilation is plotted to be put out for U.S. purchase on December 15, while the film starring Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana is due to open wide in theaters on December 18.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?