Kendra Wilkinson Is in Labor
Kendra Wilkinson is in labor, E! News has reported exclusively. The site claims that the very pregnant reality TV star is at an Indianapolis-area hospital and could deliver her baby any minute now. It will be her first child with husband Hank Baskett.
Hearing the news, Kendra's former boyfriend Hugh Hefner sends his best wishes for the soon-to-be parents. "I send my love to Kendra, Hank and the baby on this memorable day," the Playboy boss says as being quoted by E! News.
Announcing in June this year that she was pregnant with Hank Baskett's baby, Kendra Wilkinson made public through a post on her blog in August that she was carrying a baby boy. Shortly thereafter, she made another announcement that she and Hank planned to name the baby boy after his father, Hank Baskett IV.
Kendra, the star of "The Girls Next Door", has been married to Hank, who is an NFL player, since June 27, 2009. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of a reported 500 guests in a ceremony held at the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles' exclusive Holmby Hills.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked