Kendra Wilkinson Is in Labor
Kendra Wilkinson is in labor, E! News has reported exclusively. The site claims that the very pregnant reality TV star is at an Indianapolis-area hospital and could deliver her baby any minute now. It will be her first child with husband Hank Baskett.
Hearing the news, Kendra's former boyfriend Hugh Hefner sends his best wishes for the soon-to-be parents. "I send my love to Kendra, Hank and the baby on this memorable day," the Playboy boss says as being quoted by E! News.
Announcing in June this year that she was pregnant with Hank Baskett's baby, Kendra Wilkinson made public through a post on her blog in August that she was carrying a baby boy. Shortly thereafter, she made another announcement that she and Hank planned to name the baby boy after his father, Hank Baskett IV.
Kendra, the star of "The Girls Next Door", has been married to Hank, who is an NFL player, since June 27, 2009. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of a reported 500 guests in a ceremony held at the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles' exclusive Holmby Hills.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show