Kendra Wilkinson Is in Labor
Kendra Wilkinson is in labor, E! News has reported exclusively. The site claims that the very pregnant reality TV star is at an Indianapolis-area hospital and could deliver her baby any minute now. It will be her first child with husband Hank Baskett.
Hearing the news, Kendra's former boyfriend Hugh Hefner sends his best wishes for the soon-to-be parents. "I send my love to Kendra, Hank and the baby on this memorable day," the Playboy boss says as being quoted by E! News.
Announcing in June this year that she was pregnant with Hank Baskett's baby, Kendra Wilkinson made public through a post on her blog in August that she was carrying a baby boy. Shortly thereafter, she made another announcement that she and Hank planned to name the baby boy after his father, Hank Baskett IV.
Kendra, the star of "The Girls Next Door", has been married to Hank, who is an NFL player, since June 27, 2009. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of a reported 500 guests in a ceremony held at the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles' exclusive Holmby Hills.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5