Kendra Wilkinson Is in Labor
Kendra Wilkinson is in labor, E! News has reported exclusively. The site claims that the very pregnant reality TV star is at an Indianapolis-area hospital and could deliver her baby any minute now. It will be her first child with husband Hank Baskett.
Hearing the news, Kendra's former boyfriend Hugh Hefner sends his best wishes for the soon-to-be parents. "I send my love to Kendra, Hank and the baby on this memorable day," the Playboy boss says as being quoted by E! News.
Announcing in June this year that she was pregnant with Hank Baskett's baby, Kendra Wilkinson made public through a post on her blog in August that she was carrying a baby boy. Shortly thereafter, she made another announcement that she and Hank planned to name the baby boy after his father, Hank Baskett IV.
Kendra, the star of "The Girls Next Door", has been married to Hank, who is an NFL player, since June 27, 2009. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of a reported 500 guests in a ceremony held at the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles' exclusive Holmby Hills.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video