'The Sorcerer's Apprentice' Welcomes First Trailer
A sneak peek at Walt Disney Pictures' "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Making its way out via Apple, the newly released trailer features Jay Baruchel's Dave Stutler as he is up and down learning the magic tricks. Additionally, the snippet gives a look at a creature which looks like a dragon when it is chasing Dave.
Nicolas Cage's Balthazar Blake is a master sorcerer in modern-day Manhattan trying to defend the city from his arch-nemesis, Maxim Horvath. As he cannot do it alone, he recruits Dave, a seemingly average guy who demonstrates hidden potential, as his reluctant protege. Dave then has to get through an uneasy way to learn the art and science behind the sorcerer's magic.
Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" is directed by Jon Turteltaub, the man behind 2004 "National Treasure" and its 2007 sequel, "National Treasure: Book of Secrets". Beside Nicolas Cage and Jay Baruchel, the film also has Monica Bellucci, Teresa Palmer, Alfred Molina, and Toby Kebbell in the cast ensemble. This drama fantasy is set to be released in theaters across the U.S. on July 16, 2010.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'