'The Sorcerer's Apprentice' Welcomes First Trailer
A sneak peek at Walt Disney Pictures' "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Making its way out via Apple, the newly released trailer features Jay Baruchel's Dave Stutler as he is up and down learning the magic tricks. Additionally, the snippet gives a look at a creature which looks like a dragon when it is chasing Dave.
Nicolas Cage's Balthazar Blake is a master sorcerer in modern-day Manhattan trying to defend the city from his arch-nemesis, Maxim Horvath. As he cannot do it alone, he recruits Dave, a seemingly average guy who demonstrates hidden potential, as his reluctant protege. Dave then has to get through an uneasy way to learn the art and science behind the sorcerer's magic.
Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" is directed by Jon Turteltaub, the man behind 2004 "National Treasure" and its 2007 sequel, "National Treasure: Book of Secrets". Beside Nicolas Cage and Jay Baruchel, the film also has Monica Bellucci, Teresa Palmer, Alfred Molina, and Toby Kebbell in the cast ensemble. This drama fantasy is set to be released in theaters across the U.S. on July 16, 2010.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'