Preview of 'NCIS: Los Angeles' 1.10: 'Brimstone'
The NCIS team will have to solve the murder of a Marine who is killed by an explosive device planted on his cell phone when "NCIS: Los Angeles" returns to CBS next Tuesday, December 15. Titled "Brimstone", the series' upcoming 1.10 episode will, moreover, witness the team races to find the remaining men of the Marine's former EOD (explosive ordnance disposal) unit before another deadly explosion kills someone else.
"NCIS: Los Angeles", which is a spin-off of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", was premiered on CBS on September 22, 2009 and has been given a full-season pickup by the network starting in October. The season was extended again on November 4, 2009, when CBS announced its order for an additional two episodes.
In 1.09 episode, the NCIS team had to investigate a top Naval Engineer's murder, which was done by a suspect they called the "Phantom".
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist