Preview of 'NCIS: Los Angeles' 1.10: 'Brimstone'
The NCIS team will have to solve the murder of a Marine who is killed by an explosive device planted on his cell phone when "NCIS: Los Angeles" returns to CBS next Tuesday, December 15. Titled "Brimstone", the series' upcoming 1.10 episode will, moreover, witness the team races to find the remaining men of the Marine's former EOD (explosive ordnance disposal) unit before another deadly explosion kills someone else.
"NCIS: Los Angeles", which is a spin-off of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", was premiered on CBS on September 22, 2009 and has been given a full-season pickup by the network starting in October. The season was extended again on November 4, 2009, when CBS announced its order for an additional two episodes.
In 1.09 episode, the NCIS team had to investigate a top Naval Engineer's murder, which was done by a suspect they called the "Phantom".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance