Preview of 'NCIS: Los Angeles' 1.10: 'Brimstone'
The NCIS team will have to solve the murder of a Marine who is killed by an explosive device planted on his cell phone when "NCIS: Los Angeles" returns to CBS next Tuesday, December 15. Titled "Brimstone", the series' upcoming 1.10 episode will, moreover, witness the team races to find the remaining men of the Marine's former EOD (explosive ordnance disposal) unit before another deadly explosion kills someone else.
"NCIS: Los Angeles", which is a spin-off of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", was premiered on CBS on September 22, 2009 and has been given a full-season pickup by the network starting in October. The season was extended again on November 4, 2009, when CBS announced its order for an additional two episodes.
In 1.09 episode, the NCIS team had to investigate a top Naval Engineer's murder, which was done by a suspect they called the "Phantom".
More NCIS: Los Angeles News
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof