Preview of 'NCIS: Los Angeles' 1.10: 'Brimstone'
The NCIS team will have to solve the murder of a Marine who is killed by an explosive device planted on his cell phone when "NCIS: Los Angeles" returns to CBS next Tuesday, December 15. Titled "Brimstone", the series' upcoming 1.10 episode will, moreover, witness the team races to find the remaining men of the Marine's former EOD (explosive ordnance disposal) unit before another deadly explosion kills someone else.
"NCIS: Los Angeles", which is a spin-off of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", was premiered on CBS on September 22, 2009 and has been given a full-season pickup by the network starting in October. The season was extended again on November 4, 2009, when CBS announced its order for an additional two episodes.
In 1.09 episode, the NCIS team had to investigate a top Naval Engineer's murder, which was done by a suspect they called the "Phantom".
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her