Preview of 'NCIS: Los Angeles' 1.10: 'Brimstone'
The NCIS team will have to solve the murder of a Marine who is killed by an explosive device planted on his cell phone when "NCIS: Los Angeles" returns to CBS next Tuesday, December 15. Titled "Brimstone", the series' upcoming 1.10 episode will, moreover, witness the team races to find the remaining men of the Marine's former EOD (explosive ordnance disposal) unit before another deadly explosion kills someone else.
"NCIS: Los Angeles", which is a spin-off of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", was premiered on CBS on September 22, 2009 and has been given a full-season pickup by the network starting in October. The season was extended again on November 4, 2009, when CBS announced its order for an additional two episodes.
In 1.09 episode, the NCIS team had to investigate a top Naval Engineer's murder, which was done by a suspect they called the "Phantom".
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards