Danny Cahill Crowned This Year's 'Biggest Loser'
The eighth season of "The Biggest Loser" has come to its finale on December 8. With a stunning lose of 239 pounds or about 55% of his body weight, Danny Cahill won the competition and took home the $250,000 prize.
"I feel like a million bucks," Danny said. "I got my life back." Originally weighed 430 pounds, he beat fellow contestants Rudy Pauls who also looks lean after successfully losing 208 pounds or about 53% of his body weight, and Amanda Arlauskas who advanced to the finale after getting the most votes from viewers.
Among the eliminated contestants, meanwhile, Rebecca Meyer won over the others, being handed with $100,000 prize as at-home winner. She started at 279 and has been down to 139 pounds at the end of the show.
Moreover, Shauntina "Shay" Sorrells, who arrived at the ranch at 476 pounds, more than any other contestants, and then lost 172 pounds, has been offered $1,000 by the show's sponsor Subway for every pound she loses between now and the season 9 finale in May next year.
Along with the winners announcement came a surprise. Antoine Dove got down on one knee and proposed to fellow contestant Alexandra White. "I love you with all my heart," he stated. "I've accomplished the impossible in my life because you (were) by my side. And now we're going to be able to live our lives together forever if you'd accept this ring." Alexandra said yes to the marriage proposal.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date