Josh Brolin May Be 'Men in Black 3' Agent
Words on the street are Josh Brolin could have a part in "Men in Black 3". The news was first brought into attention by Hero Complex, which reported that the depicter of the titular character in upcoming Warner Bros. Picture's movie, "Jonah Hex", is being considered to take a role in the third installment of the action movie franchise that features top secret agents donning black suits.
About the character that could be played by Brolin, the site reported there are several possible roles that have been discussed. First, the 41-year-old actor may be seen as "a new single-monikered government agent, with Tommy Lee Jones' Agent K passing the baton to Brolin's character." Or, he could portray Agent K as a young man. If those two roles are ruled out, he may play something entirely different.
However, there is one issue that still needs to be worked out, which is scheduling. As it was reported before, the third "Men in Black" eyes a start date in spring 2010. Brolin, in the meantime, is set to star in Coen brothers' remake of "True Grit" and the Mafia crime drama "Cartel", which both could start shooting in the first half of 2010.
Plan to develop the sequel to 2002 "Men in Black II" was first revealed by Sony Worldwide Distribution president Rory Bruer in April this year. Will Smith is expected to reprise his role as Agent J and "Tropic Thunder" screenwriter, Etan Cohen, has been tapped to pen the script for the upcoming movie.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed